• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Seemingly I'm as good as dead, but regardless of everything else, I am not lying about "night" being a codeword.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Er, I completely forgot about that, Omi. God damn it, I'm sorry. >.<" I've gotten worked up a lot the last few days so I'm really edgy I guess. You do raise a point, that I can see. We can always work with the result of today's lynch as such:

Cosmic gets lynched and is inno: we test his Lycan "night code" theory.
    Cosmic gets lynched and is not-inno: if he is a dae, we could still test his theory the next day. Or deal with whatever the day posts gives us.
    jdthebud gets lynched and is inno: cosmic is evil, must burn
    jdthebud gets lynched and is not-inno: we try more of cosmic's list.

With that, I am now torn between the two options of lynching either of them. Even if one is innocent, we could make a good lynch on the next day, thus stopping the 2x jailers for 2 for night phases, at the very least.

[BURN] Cosmic

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Candy mentioned that the Lycans and Daes don't have a chat I think and need to use letters?

This is purely speculation tho. I took notice of it when it was mentioned that Lilith didn't know about gio when he was lynched. I also don't know who are the members of the undead, but I can send letters to them aka the "interesting way on how I contact my minions". I take the same thing goes to Gunner as well.

If what Cosmic is saying is right, then we've basically confirmed the system of the game. I'm inclined to trust the list tbh. I actually went back to check and yeah, the people mentioned on that list did have the word "night" recurring on their first posts of the game, and almost nothing else. Klippy sneakily edited it out ('cause apparently it was edited in Sept 3rd when it was posted on Sept 2nd over here), probably, while Lawli still had it in hers, and both are Lycans.

Also, a note to the Golem: make sure you use your protection ability on my second-in-command. You should know who they are.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay, no votes beyond this point will be counted. Sorry for the delay in the phase change, but for some reason my computer refuses to connect to the internet. If worse comes to worse, I'll make the post with my phone later lol

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years

• Night Two
    A lot of arguing went on between the citizens. The town had come close to burning Cosmic, but they'd failed to meet the required majority. Even if so many called for his death, Zami wasn't about to burn him for that. He'd presented his case well enough to save himself for today, but who knew how the town would react to this all tomorrow.

She glanced up at the sky. The sun was falling, but there was no moon rising. It was a New Moon tonight, which could be dangerous. Daemons would thrive off of the darkness, which could prove disastrous for them all.

She turned to the Ambassador. "Keep an eye on the Oracle and make sure everyone stays in the Gardens tonight. Or can you, considering you're practically blind now?"

Gunner frowned. "Of course I can. My sight might be weaker than it normally is, but I can still keep an eye on things. My vision is slowly returning, anyways."

"Good. Then do as I said. I'm going to speak with Naku about the moon. It serves us ill in such times, and I'd rather not be killed because we can't properly protect ourselves from the forces of nature."

The two dispersed the crowd, but no one would be sleeping soundly tonight.

New Moon Event

Darkness falls over Haven as the only light for the night comes from the stars above and the torches scattered about the town. Normally the phases of the moon are of little consequence, but tonight the Daemons will feel power flowing into them. Some of their night actions might be powered up . . . so they should all present extra targets for the night.

Their power will allow them to break through even the Golem's defenses. If they target someone, there will be no saving the victim.

Come daylight, all of their votes will be counted for twice the normal amount.

No One was Burned Today.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    arachnidsGrip as the Ambassador
    Candy as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf
    Orpheus as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Detox as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    gio7sm as a Lilin
    Deceptio as ???
    Bardothren as the Golem
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Melody as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Fantome as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Seth Rollins as ???
    eros as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Infinite as ???
    GatAttack as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Spectrum as ???
    no as ???
    Delta as ???
    Jupiter as ???

Nakuzami

Years
  • The day phase will be late tomorrow as I start school tomorrow. I'll probably have it up around five or six pm EST at the latest.

Nakuzami

Years
  • To tide you all over until I can produce a proper phase change, I present to you a riddle. The first four players to PM me the correct answer will be rewarded.
    Beast of four legs and mocking nature, I drive thee wild; but monster of two legs and superior stature, I give thee courage. What am I?

Update: I have received thirteen answers to the riddle, but none have been correct. Everyone is now permitted a second guess, and to be nice, I shall present you with all of the incorrect answers that have already been guessed.

Spoiler: Incorrect Answers
    Sex
    Full Moon, Moon
    Dog (submitted by two players)
    Silver
    Horse
    Human
    That Booty
    Fear
    Werebear
    Alcohol
    Gun

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years

• Day Three
    Lilith took a deep breath, feeling the power flow through her. She laughed as a deep red mist began to swirl around her, signaling the activation of a spell. She threw out her arms and the red mist exploded across Haven, seeking out six targets. Normally she'd only be able to hit three people with this spell before exhausting her energies, but tonight was different.

The Psychic Tracker was keeping an eye on the Weregator, and didn't even notice as the mist coiled around her. She felt a sudden force as she was knocked over. She gasped for breath as the air left her lungs.

The Synergist had just finished speaking with the Ambassador, and was on her way out from the Oracle's tent. She'd already gotten an odd feeling after coming in contact with Gunner, and now the red mist had engulfed her. She let out a scream, but the mist immediately pushed passed her, ignoring her presence completely.

It forced its way into the Oracle's tent. There was a crash as something was knocked over inside. The Lamp Maker ran out from the tent, yelling something about the Oracle.

The Alchemist had been conversing with the Weregator, and he too was suddenly consumed by the mist.

Four of its six targets had been taken. It had been unable to reach its primary target, thanks to the interference of the Golem, but its final target seemed to be something of an accident. At least, Lilith certainly hadn't intended to target the Incubus, but she had nonetheless.

And now the Oracle, Alchemist, Psychic Tracker, Lamp Maker and Incubus were left to wander alone and without allies, cursed to be exiled, just as Lilith had once been forced out of Eden when she'd refused to become subservient to Adam. Three of these victims hadn't felt the full curse, however, but they were castaways regardless.

Meanwhile, Lucifer had blinded another victim, and had bolstered himself with the Sun of Hell. The rest of the Daemons had turned on their newest ally, rejecting his impure blood. They tore apart the Weregator without remorse.

Earlier in the night, the Ambassador had tried to get rid of the Hellfire Lamp that had somehow ended up in her possession, but not only was her intended target unreachable, her sight also made it difficult to do things as she had planned. By some cruel twist of fate, the Lamp had managed to end back up with the Jinn.

A number of others had also tried to get at that same target of the Ambassador. He was trapped by a stone guardian, but a certain curse of a Werewolf had granted him temporary immortality, so even his captor was unable to take his life.

Another poor soul had been trapped by the former jailer of the daemons, and had his life snuffed out before the red mist had taken his assailant away.

Back in an alleyway, the Red Mage was holding a light blue orb. Whatever its purpose was was known only to the caster.

In the local cemetery, the Reaper and the Necromancer were up to something, with Kharis and another Undead off to the side. The vampire had tasted three victims already. Only one left to go before she'd find a new strength.

The Necromancer was floating over the grave of Lawlietta, extracting her spirit from this dimension. He tried to share the soul of the lion with the Necromancer, but the caster had his own plans. He turned to one of his Undead and immediately ripped the gift of undeath from her walking corpse. With it, he managed to rejuvenate the body of the Revenant, bringing it back into the world to serve him. The Reaper turned away and simply erased the spirit he had captured.

And back in Haven, after having been driven out of the Oracle tent, the Synergist had spotted a strange light in the distance. She followed it, unable to resist its allure. When dawn came, she'd become the Synergist.

Finally, a strange ceremony was about to go underway as the sun began to rise. The Reverend stood under the arch of vines in the backyard of the chapel. What an odd match indeed, but something had drawn these two souls together. He looked at each of them in turn.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the holy union of our lovely Ambassador and our . . . this Necromancer."

The two stared at each other. Earlier the Necromancer had began to experience an unholy attraction to this disgusting woman, so he'd taken hold of his ever-hard staff and approached her. She had turned to him, a knowing look in her eyes. And somehow they had ended up here.

"I know pronounce you odd—er, man and wife. You may kiss the—"

The Necromancer grabbed the Ambassador's face and wrapped his lips around hers. They started aggressively making out as the crowd looked on in horror. Only the Werehyena was able to watch the spectacle, seething with hatred. It was his duty to extinguish love wherever he saw it, but these were two lovers that he wouldn't be able to kill.

Cosmic is dead. He was the Weregator.
    Delta is dead. He was a Wildcard.
    no is dead. She was an Undead.
    Christos has been Resurrected.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    arachnidsGrip as the Ambassador
    Candy as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as a Werewolf
    Orpheus as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Detox as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    gio7sm as a Lilin
    Deceptio as ???
    Bardothren as the Golem
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Melody as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Fantome as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Seth Rollins as ???
    eros as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as the Werelion
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as an Elf
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Infinite as ???
    GatAttack as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Cosmic as the Weregator
    Spectrum as ???
    no as an Undead
    Delta as a Wildcard
    Jupiter as ???

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • well, fuck.

edit: also, not surprised at all cosmic was the weregator. we should consider the people in his list. Most, if not all of them.

edit2: also, Lillith seems to have used her 3 abilities at once this night, possibly? Probably more powerful because of the new moon. If that's the case, and we can survive long enough, daemons will probably be severely weakened by the time the full moon arrives, so we have that going for us.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    if he was the weregator why would he out his partners

isn't that against the rules lol

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • he changed alignments, syn. I don't think it is outside the rules, someone asked naku something similar iirc, also you're on the list, so you're suss.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • it doesn't matter much at this point anyway, since daemons are a bigger threat at the moment, because of the New Moon, so we should focus on that if anyone knows anything. as long as we don't let the lycans grow, we can deal with them later.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • It is considered game throwing and generally not in good taste, like what happened in GAU. But since the Daemons and Lycans don't really know who each other are, the list is pretty much not accurate 100%.

But this just goes to show that you cannot trust anyone. The people who followed Cosmic could very well have been Daemons.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Yes and yes
    I was actually about to make both of those statements lol.

Not a single person has sent in the correct answer. Everyone still has two chances, if they have not already used both up.

Back