• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • To be fair I actually thought of the code word tactic as well, but then I thought someone will have noticed it. :3

Surely by now, you guys have noticed that none of the factions know who the other members are, since at the Night 1 phase post Lillith didn't even know gio7sm is a Daemon, and the Lycans possibly using a codeword. :3

Trust no one, folks.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I doubt he would give away his allies that quickly, more likely just found a random word that their posts had in common and looked to see who else said it. It's flimsy evidence but it's more than we had so we should defiantly look into it.

So if he's saying that he found the Lycan code word, he's a Daemon then? He hasn't done anything to establish himself as a Havenite.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Yeah, he should really have known arachnidsGrip was the Ambassador if he was a Havenite, tbh. It's something you do not overlook if you're a Havenite.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Sometimes I think even code words might not be a good indicator if one doesn't guess it correctly at first. For all we know, we could have a list that is all wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    There's no benefit for me in revealing Lycans if I am a Lycan. I'm not a Daemon because, unless there's another Nymph or something, the Daemons can't have known the message of the Lycans (and before anyone says that the Weregator changed alignments, I doubt Naku would let someone reveal message content post-faction-change anyway, especially when it's this critical).

I can say that I am 100% sure that "night" was a codeword.

Yeah, he should really have known arachnidsGrip was the Ambassador if he was a Havenite, tbh. It's something you do not overlook if you're a Havenite.
    I've already explained this. Lynch me for this if you really want to, but it's a complete waste.

Make sure to kill the people who said "night" in their first post. I'll go ahead and cast a vote.
    [BURN] jdthebud

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • And then it is revealed that Cosmic is actually a secret mailman role. See this is why I didn't put in codewords. Undead minions, your welcome.

[BURN] jdthebud

I wasn't serious about the mailman role btw

Winter

Years
  • Nakuzami told me he did allow letter sharing so you could very well be the Weregator. :3

[burn] Cosmic

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • All I know Is that no lynching is a bad Idea, and we need a simple majority for the lynch to go through.

so...

[BURN] cosmic

sorry D:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Hmm nope don't like this wagon. I think I'm with Spectrum on this. Or maybe I'm just not fully understanding the case against Cosmic (in which case, could someone enlighten me on that?)

Because random lynching is fun [burn] Cosmic
    If that's all the reason I need, then why not?

[Burn] GatAttack
    I think I could support a GatAttack lynch, I get some weird vibes from him. But he also seems new to mafia so I guess that could be chalked up to his new-ishness, so I dunno. He still seems suspicious, regardless.

If we're going with Cosmic's list of the players possibly using a Lycan code though, I could go for [Burn] Lost Heart

Winter

Years
  • LMAO the Daemons are gonna win this one if this keeps up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Honestly all these people voting for me for the sake of voting... Is it really that hard to assess the situation and make a proper decision? More has happened since then. And where are these people that said "this is just a temporary vote, I'll come back later"?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • If we decide to lynch, we have to arrive at a consensus, since it will take half + 1 of the votes just to lynch one person. If only the Incubus weren't in play, we can do that, but no. We have to make a decision now, are we lynching Cosmic, or are we going for one lycan, and who are we gonna kill?

Winter

Years
  • We can lynch Cosmic to see if he's telling the truth or not.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I think what Cosmic has pointed out with the codeword is pretty smart. Ofc there is the chance that he's not what he seems but I'm more willing to lynch someone on his list than lynch Cosmic himself for the most flimsiest of reasons.

Burn jdthebud

Back