• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • If the Lilim or the Harpy is involved, then trust me when I say that I did not make that post about banging Mana's corpse for no reason at all. Too bad Virgin Elf powers don't work unless lynched.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so, i really don't understand why what i said is so wrong? i said eros is probably a lycan, but may not be the werehyena specifically. i'll take that back, since my suspicion was effectively baseless. i started thinking maybe Christos planned to just make us lynch a lycan but not the hyena, so we'd keep him alive for another day, since there was so much talk of using him before killing him off again and stuff earlier. i don't know. it was 2 AM, i was sleepy. it doesn't make much sense.

anyway, i'm not changing my vote obviously, and i agree that we should attempt lynching another on Cosmic's list tomorrow, should eros indeed turn up as a lycan. do we have enough votes to make today's lynch final yet?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • A Terrible Mistake
    Pecilia panicked. He'd realized that there was a bomb or something being passed around, and he didn't want to risk being caught with it when it exploded. He wasn't holding it now, but one couldn't be too careful.

He pulled out the Elixir that he'd received a few nights before. This Elixir would, when ingested, protect the drinker from death once. Or at least, that's what Pecilia had thought. A forgery like this was hard to distinguish from the legitimate item, especially for those untrained in the art of potion making.

He tilted his head back and poured every last drop of the Elixir down his throat. A sudden calm washed over him, as he believed himself to be safe.

But then he started coughing.

He dropped to his knees, spluttering and gasping for air. He spit up a few mouthfuls of blood before he collapsed, dead.

Trust is meaningless.
    Pecilia is dead. He was a Lilin.

rip

Least I'm not thirsty.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Not surprised that Pecilia isn't Havenite tbh

[burn] no one forgot if I've voted or not, so here's an extra

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just saying that I think right now we're on 23 individual votes on eros, unless if I miscounted somehow 'cause it's 11 PM and I'm really sleepy right now.

I am very suspicious on you guys who are no-lynching. (ಠ_ಠ)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm very suspicious of the person you revived that isn't helping in the slightest

Years
  • Spoiler:

It's a sad fact of truth that we can't ever be one hundred percent certain, but we can also be decently sure that Christos wants the werehyena dead for the sake of his own undead faction. Meaning that he really has no reason to lie about this unless there's something we don't know.

If there IS something we don't know and Christos is lying to us, if Fletch turns out to be an innocent... then I'll be quite frank with you, to hell with this marriage and alliance business, I'll be voting to burn him on the morrow as he fueled a bandwagon to the point of no return using "evidence".
    If you ask me however, he's telling the truth and this won't happen. Like you said, it's the best evidence we have at the moment.
    And all you guys jumping on Nagi for her "slip up"? Calm down would you, this is a simple contradiction in words during a situation in a game that's already quite hectic. There's been no other evidence available to make her seem in any way suss, so let's take a few moments before directly incriminating her.
    Right now, our concern is this list, we should inspect another individual from it... perhaps Wiz? He has already tried to defend Eros AND his name is on the list. Does it not seem much more likely that he is a Lycan IF the list is to be believed? I feel like it would be best to investigate him further. Perhaps this could be left to the golem or the demon jailer role (since they too want the lycans gone)?
    Since right now we know that our lynch is to be Eros, I say we focus more on Wiz and see if he has any means of defending himself... I mean claiming that Eros is innocent based on his own info... alluding that he has a role...
    and then when Christos points out the information we can more readily trust? Wiz claims the information he received is flawed, thus stating that he got the info from elsewhere and not from his own role.
    There are plenty of explanations for this, but if you ask me this is the sign of a wolf turning coat to try and save his own hide, after realizing that defending his friend could get him easily incriminated.

great-job.gif
    Those are excellent deductions and great theories, however I can guarantee that I'm not mafia. I can prove it, but it would require revealing my role. And there is one specific mafia group that wants me dead at all costs. So for now I stay secretive, but if necessary I will talk. My role is the key to defeating a certain mafia group, and that's all I'm going to say for now.​

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Vengeance
    Lucifer watched as Pecilia dropped to the ground. Another daemon killed, either by that damn Alchemist or someone impersonating him while brewing deadly concoctions.

He glared at the woman he'd been wishing to kill for some time now. Pecilia had been a lowly, not altogether sane underling, but he could not allow such an insult to go by unpunished.

He walked up to the woman, her long hair flowing down her back. She stood near the Necromancer, a little too comfortable in the caster's presence. She was the perfect target.

Lucifer appeared from the shadows in his true form, striking her down in an instant and disappearing before anyone could properly react.

Will you choose food or protection? Starvation or murder?
    Sopheria is dead. She was Kharis.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Explosions
    eros jumped back as JohnnyMustang handed a weird scaley object to him. Something felt inherently wrong about it, but he had no idea what to do with it.

He watched as everyone continued discussing and arguing, and perhaps he was about to pass this strange object onto someone else, but he was too late.

The sphere began to make a strange noise, and then exploded into a flurry of sharp scales and a strange liquid. eros was forced backwards, impaled by thousands of tiny objects and covered by a mysterious acid that instantly began to dissolve his flesh. He was dead before he'd even hit the ground.

The choices you make will decide your fate.
    eros is dead. He was the Werehyena.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Well, I guess we need to go for someone else now. xD Anyone have ideas? Should we test the list?

And poor Soph ;-; You don't have good luck when you play as a vampire, do you?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I guess that proves Christos was telling the truth. Like Ulli said, do we go for the people on the list now?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • People on the list that didn't want to vote for eros are probably the safest bet. Or does anyone else have any good leads?

We should probably focus on killing Daemons after today, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    is there even time to vote for another person? johnny should have given the bomb to someone else :(

I'd say wizardman was the most suspicious but he said he was given false information and would role reveal if he had to so I guess we can go for someone else on the list

[burn] Detox

Back