• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • pls yuli pls

and tbh at this point this game just lost the "who to lynch" factor and more on who gets the most kills before you die period

Years
  • You are? o_O

I had no idea XD

But you leave Ash alone! [BURN] Wizardman11

Oh lordy, how many times will I change my vote?

I'm in omega now, Because I wanted to keep an eye on you.

Roz_GIF.gif

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • The Ire of the Tiger
    The cat glared at its newest target. The Alpha Group had dwindled so much already, and with this blow, the monsters could take control. It wouldn't be long until the last remnants of Haven had fallen.

It prowled the area that the Reaper was currently searching through for supplies, unsuspecting and unaware.

The cat lunged at the ghoul.

Which of you will survive Baldassare's little game?
    Arx is dead. He was the Reaper.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    hi, just passing by, and following the great Lucifer because catching up is effort... i should look into that investigation mechanic probably though huh?
    at least i didn't die, but having my role revealed like that isn't great either...

[BURN] Wizardman11

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • hi, just passing by, and following the great Lucifer because catching up is effort... i should look into that investigation mechanic probably though huh?
    at least i didn't die, but having my role revealed like that isn't great either...

[BURN] Wizardman11

Why what have you to hide?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Are you saying to change to Wizardman11? Or did I miss something that I should be voting someone else? (just got back from vacation since last Friday)

Aye :) Since this whole group consists of: Candy (invulnerable), Klippy (going to die anyways), Wizardman11 and the rest of us are the actual good guys. So yes, we want to vote for Wizardscum11. :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • This is what I want to do to you.

You want to work out and do 'roids with me then proceed to beat the crap out of randoms and spit on them? Wow Klippy, I didn't know you were so interested!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You want to work out and do 'roids with me then proceed to beat the crap out of randoms and spit on them? Wow Klippy, I didn't know you were so interested!

Actually in this scenario, you are the first victim of my beatdowns, the Devil.

Back