• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Git ur facts str8
    im offended that you would think heterosexuality is a choice and that facts cannot be homosexual why would you think that why would you resort to unethical eugenics to obtain facts of a predetermined sexual inclination why that is meddling with nature and a SIN i am so titted off right now i am t r i g g e r e d you are literally worse than kim davis

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Okay legit I'm gonna see how much work I can shirk tomorrow so that I can figure out the results of this event and move onto the next phase lol

frankgif.gif

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Guys, what if we already finished FDL, and we're actually making Naku expand on the epilogue...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • GG Mafia outnumbers both factions of Innos combined yay for my revenge and victory it was fun playing with a silent necromancer c;

Oh and I got all three special items so the event was just to lead you on thinking you had any inkling of hope HAHAHAHA evil Naku is so cute

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years

• Night XXX no one currs
    As Naku and Zami were nowhere to be seen, the Ambassador ordered everyone to convene back to Haven to finish this mess.

The Ambassador pointed at Weiss "I'M OBVIOUSLY THE BAD GUY" Schnee, and ordered her to be executed.

Obviously Weiss didn't die but she returned back to the depths of hell coz she's too cool to be with stupid mortals like the Ambassador.

Then to celebrate, the Ambassador looked deeply into the Necromancer's eyes. The Necromancer was silent, but he knew what was coming. The Ambassador held the Necromancer's ever-hard staff, and both of them went to the tent to have some hot steamy necrophilic action while the others watch.

THE END.

The Fantome Lilith fled, everyone watched Necrombassador porked, GAME OVER GG NO RE

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• DONT TALK BOUT FDL
    • AYY LMAO
    • THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT A REAL PHASE CHANGE
    • WEISS WINS. ALWAYS.
    • GUNNER ALSO WINS, BUT WEISS DOES NOT AGREE.
    • #NECROMBASSADOR

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

no one currs. all you need to know is gunner, candy, weiss, and the other people

im really sorry naku but i had too :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• Night Seven
    The longest day so far had finally come to a close. The Hunt had ended, and people returned to their camps with their prizes. None had yet found the time to organize their collections, but the most important of the items had not gone unnoticed.

The appropriate people had found the items that they longed for. A spirit had found a plant to give him life, a man had been given a root to cure his burns, and a woman had found a trinket lost at the site of a bloody wedding.

That meant the only death for the day came from a single burning. Two of the three groups would not have one. The first had chosen to burn no one, and the third had failed to come to a consensus. The second, however, was ruled by the beasts, and their conviction was stalwart.

The Ice Goddess grabbed Omicron by the sides of his head.

"You and your kind thought that they could defeat me, thought that they could get rid of me. You were wrong, so very wrong. Soon victory shall be in my grasp, and your kind will bow to me."

With a twist, Omicron's neck had been snapped and his body thrown onto the pyre.

This would be the final night in isolation. Soon the groups would reconvene, and soon they would find solace in the capital.

That was the plan, at least.

Omicron is dead. He was an Elf.
    Aiden has been removed from the game.
    Syndrome has re-entered the game.
    Rozureido has been removed from the game.
    Golgari has re-entered the game.

The ? Alpha Group
    Davepetasprite^2 - Leader
    Collector Elwood
    Syndrome
    GreyBidoof
    Zehn
    The ? Delta Group
    Ice Goddess - Leader
    jdthebud
    Sopheria
    Netto Azure
    Superjolt
    JohnnyMustang
    Golgari
    Hopeless Masquerade
    Bardothren
    The ? Omega Group
    Milotic - Leader
    Klippy
    Ullion
    Nagi
    Charlie Brown
    Parivir
    Ash
    JaDe.X105

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All Pok?Community rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    Davepetasprite^2 as the Ambassador
    Milotic as the Necromancer
    Ash as the She-Wolf
    Klippy as a Werewolf . . . at one point, but what now?
    Yukari has been removed from the game.​
    Golgari as the Werebat . . . at one point, but what now?
    Syndrome as the Werebear . . . at one point, but what now?
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Etherion as a Lilin
    Deceptio as Lilim
    Bardothren as the Golem . . . at one point, but what now?
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Cheshire Cat as the Harpy
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Melody as the Wisp
    Wizardman11 as the Incubus . . . at one point, but what now?
    Twiggy as the Jinn
    Sopheria as Kharis . . . at one point, but what now?
    Nimsy as the Lich
    Ice Goddess as the Phantom Alpha and Lilith
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Omicron as an Elf
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as a Werewolf
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as the Revenant
    Mana as an Elf
    Arsonist as the Psychic Tracker
    Rozureido as the Werehyena