• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • I like how me and Yuli targeted each other last night. Luci you ain't gonna blind me on your last day as a Daemon. :3

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I like how me and Yuli targeted each other last night. Luci you ain't gonna blind me on your last day as a Daemon. :3

I blinded Wizardman, not you o.O

Also, we're friends now - right Candy? Peace? ;; *holds up an offering of peace cake*

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I never liked Taylor Swift, but I still love my Ice Goddess ;)

giphy.gif

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Wildcat
    Gunner pulled out the small pouch which she had found the previous day. She glared at her target. If this worked, one of her larger threats would be eliminated.

She opened the pouch and tossed its contents at Ash. The potent aroma immediately caught the attention of the Weretiger, driving it wild and causing it to lose control of its senses. The lunged towards the source of the catnip, the She-Wolf.

Both transformed into their beastly forms and clawed at the other. The She-Wolf may have been caught off guard, but she was by far the superior in combat, especially when the Weretiger didn't have full control over its thoughts.

In the end, a Werebeast lay dead, but not the one that had been targeted.

All of you will enter the arena, but only half will come out.
    GreyBidoof is dead. He was the Weretiger.
    Syndrome said:
    Golgari said:

Back