• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • Wow, paranoid much? The day I return you immediately target me, </3

Anyway,
    [Burn] Charlie Brown

Well, to be quite honest - I didn't want to be mean and blind Candy so soon. I thought Klippy was dying. And you were the only other "good guy" left in Omega. :P

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I love how all your posts are pointless shitposting.

tumblr_n8i5brkWJT1qc1a0go1_r1_400.gif

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Poor little werekitty. Sorry it had to come to that. Blame Gunner because w o w. I haven't even done anything except not pay attention.

[kill] Parivir

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Pawn, March On
    The Pawn looked on, his eyes void of their former gleam. He was once powerful, but he had been reduced to this. In a way it had saved him. Had he not been taken by his new master during that night, he would have perished as punishment for consuming what he had. In a way it had saved everyone, because his death would have meant famine, starvation, and so many more would not be here today. His death would still have its side effects, but with the groups nearly at their final destination, it didn't matter. Not anymore.

He carried the red flask in his hand, outstretched and poised to kill Zehn. But where had he gotten this flask? Had it been from the Alchemist? No. No, that was not who had given it to him. This was the work of someone else.

But he had no way of knowing that.

He unstoppered the concoction, and the resulting explosion wiped him from this plane of existence in an instant.

Nimsy had gotten her revenge from beyond the grave.

Everyone can die in the arena. Most of you will.
    Collector Elwood is dead. He was a Pawn.
    Syndrome said:
    Golgari said:

Back