• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Maybe this is like when naku wanted certain faction to win.

Eh. If so, then we couldn't do much about it anyway. But there's way more of us now than Weiss and his two minions, Nagi and jdthebud. Ash and JaDe will win with us once the game ends. So barring deus ex shenanigans, we should be on our way to a win tomorrow.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Let's be honest we were really clutching when Weiss screwed us over.

But don't worry guys.

I still have
    5G2oVzm.png

Lycans and Daemons, beware of the power of the branch.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • The Gift of Laughter
    The Joker threw his head back as a maniacal laughter escaped from his lips. Light flowed around him, engulfing him briefly. It flowed towards his right hand and concentrated itself into the form of a dagger.

He held the ethereal blade out, watching how it glowed in the sunlight. His eyes narrowed into a sinister expression.

He glanced at the last regular little wolf. The one that had already died once. He ran at the beast, slashing at it wildly and carving its face to bits.

jdthebud fell to the ground, dropping the bow that he'd held. Blood poured from his body and quickly pooled around him.

Baldassare watched from above, a slight smirk gracing his face. A little pre-game excitement never hurt anyone. Well, except for the ones who died, of course.

Choose your actions wisely. Your life depends on them.
    jdthebud is dead. He was a Werewolf.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Eh. If so, then we couldn't do much about it anyway. But there's way more of us now than Weiss and his two minions, Nagi and jdthebud. Ash and JaDe will win with us once the game ends. So barring deus ex shenanigans, we should be on our way to a win tomorrow.
    "We", "Us". Of course
    D2 said:
    Finally, a Wildcard had done the unthinkable: it had pledged its allegiance to itself. Now there was a Joker ready to wreak havoc upon Haven.
    You can fool them, but you can't fool me.

But whatever idrc Haven has been given so many second chances that I cbf'd anymore even if you win.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Your point is? Happy to keep being funny, Salt Goddess.

My point being you're backed into a corner and throwing around posts that aren't even relevant.
    Well I'm not the one who has feelings potent enough to be replying to these "irrelevant posts" that you speak of so speak up, Taylor darling.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• The Battle Arena
    Baldassare made a gesture with his hand, and then archers to his sides readied their bows. It was a warning.

"So now that you're all as prepared as you're going to get, I think it's about time that we get on with the festivities."

"Baldassare! Stop this at once!" Kharis yelled. Her brother glanced at her. It may have been her soul, but neither the face nor voice belonged to her. Things might have been different if she'd still been in her original body, but now the command did nothing to move Baldassare.

"Each of you will be given an opponent, randomly assigned from another among you. Each pair will fight to the death. Of the twelve of you, only the six survivors will be permitted to leave."

Murmurs broke out among the crowd. The Necromancer glared at his old companion.

"When I get out of here, I'll have your head for this."

Baldassare simply smirked.

"Please, that pleasure belongs to me," echoed the voice of Fantome, which sounded with the tones of both Lilith and the Phantom Alpha at once.

With a wave of his hand, Baldassare summoned a mist that formed into a sort of screen, showing the match-ups of the survivors.

"These are our combatants. Let's see which ones prove strong."

Magic barriers formed between the survivors, separating all the pairs into their own miniature arenas. There would be no help from their allies. Some of them even had to face an ally.

Six of them would die here, and all twelve of their fates would be decided.

The time has come for the event you've all been waiting for. Each of you will receive your stats and equipment information momentarily. The match-ups are as follows:
    • Davepetasprite^2 vs Klippy
    • Milotic vs JohnnyMustang
    • Ice Goddess vs Golgari
    • Syndrome vs JaDe.X105
    • Sopheria vs Ash
    • Ullion vs Nagi

Each player has access to unique spells and abilities, and all players may use the commands ATTACK, DEFEND, and DODGE. Each player will PM me a list of thirty commands to use in their battle. Choose your commands wisely, as your life depends on their success. Send them in the format of:
    [Turn 1] - ATTACK
    [Turn 2] - DEFEND
    [Turn 3] - Use [Spell name]
    Et cetera​
    Priority of who moves first will be randomly generated each turn.

Damage is calculated by taking the attacker's offensive [ATK/MAG] stat and the defender's defensive [DEF/MDF] stat and subtracting the latter from the former. If the defending player chooses to DEFEND that turn, priority does not matter and the DEFEND will prevent fifty percent of the damage. Players can DODGE to avoid all damage, but dodges won't always be successful. Defends always succeed.

There are three elements attached to magic, being Frost, Fire and Shock, and different roles have different resistances. Some roles might even resist physical or magical damage, so think wisely when selecting your actions.

Keep in mind that anyone can die. Abilities that avoid death are all temporarily nullified for this event. Be wary, though, as Lover roles will still have their drawbacks.

Candy

Years

Am I allowed to kill that idiot Baldassare now? No?

Well then.

Johnny. I am terribly sorry. I know you're one of the undead, but one of us has to die thanks to this shitty rule.

And I am certain I do not want to be the one in the grave.

Plus I have a vampire to behead.

Candy

Years
  • So you won't just take a hit like a good boy is supposed to do?

Well.

Die then.

Back