• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Greatest Introduction That Will Enter History

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, bananas~ Aw, but welcome! I hope we can learn more about you.. I guess you like Cilan? He's pretty okay! Mmm, but yeah, hopefully we can see you active and around the forum and if you have any questions about anything, feel free to come to me for assistance! Hope to see you around and I hope you're enjoying your weekend~ <33

Years
    I was almost thrown off here, but after a look at your profile I think you're okay. Awesome to see you by the way.

I would have asked you about stuff but unfortunately the friendly dude above has seem to have covered it all so I am left with a shorter message here for you, but I can see Cilan is one of your fave characters in Pokemon here given your avatar. Is there anything else you're interested in? It'd be great to hear what you like.

I hope you stick around and enjoy your time here!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Yo it's good to see you here. Gotta get that potassium huh? Anyway welcome feel free to ask if you need any help. Hope to get to know you more and see you around.

Years
    Haha! It's nice to see more people with a sense of humor here :D Bananas are certainly great. Did you know that bananas are the preferred fruit of fruit flies to lay their eggs in? I'd love to see you tell more about yourself though. We may be able to point you towards some areas of the forum that you might like if we get to know you better. Have a wonderful time!

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    I ate a banana today!! What are your favourite things about bananas? And thoughts on Tropius, which is basically a living banana tree?? Though it would be nice to find out more about your interests and stuff :)

Hope you enjoy your stay, if you need a friend just say hi ^^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'm actually eating a banana right now lol. Anyway hello there and nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here. See ya!

Back