• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, I'm new!

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
    Years
    My name is SirDeoxys, and i'm new here! I've been a fan of pokemon for quite a while, and I needed a place to hang out with other pokemon nerds like me!

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
    Welcome, SirDeoxys! It's good to have you here. I came here too in hopes of finding others to talk about Pokemon with and have already made some great friends. :) Enjoy your stay and if you'd ever like to talk, I'm always here!

-Venus

Years
    And hello there to you too! I hope you are enjoying yourself so far today.

PC is an awesome place to hang out with fellow Pokemon fans, so you'll definitely have fun discussing about all different aspects of the franchise, and a couple of other stuff as well so there's a lot of versatility. Why not tell us a bit more about yourself because it'd be awesome getting to know you and it'd help you make friends easier.

Hopefully you will stick around for a while, as long as you can, and if you ever need someone to talk to don't hesitate to ask me or any fellow members!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Welcome to the interesting land of Pokecommunity where Pokemon trainers run free and Pokemon are abundant. On on side of the globe you'll find meloetta and bulbasaur playing a fiddle in the cultured land of General Entertainment, in another you'll see Mr. Mime and a squirtle with a monocle in the FanFiction waters. Oh also be sure ot look for a charizard with a parka on in the Battling section. Welcome to PC and may you live long and prosper.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there! Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Nice meeting you, welcome to PC ^^.
    Which Pokemon games have you been playing, any favourites? If you ever need someone to chat with feel free to message me ^^.
    Enjoy your stay, hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awh, well, this is the perfect site to hang out with fellow Pokefans! I've been a fan for quite a while myself! Mmm, and welcome. I hope that we can learn more about you - your favourite pokemon is Deoxys, yes? It's pretty interesting; always liked it's defense forme. Anywho, take care, have a great day, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. :3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hi there! Nice to meet you. I hope you have an awesome time here. If you'd like to leave me a message on my profile you may do so. Most of the time I reply back as soon as I see. Hope to see you around on the forum. Take care. <3

Back