• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody

Years
    Nice to meet you too! And I hope you're doing great yourself, Sky.

You made a great choice joining a community like ours since we're more versatile than the average Pokemon forum, and there's so much to discover! But first off, why not tell us more about yourself because it'd be great to hear what your interests are plus it'd help us know you a little more personally as well. You can always consider signing up for a mentor in the adoption center within this section, or you can ask fellow members for help getting around.

Remember that we're all not afraid to assist when you need it, and I hope you have a great time enjoying the forums. See you around and have a good day!

Years
    Nice to meet you as well, Sky. =) Big welcome to PC! Be sure to let us know if you need anything and stick around. <3 I'm happy to answer questions or walk you through things if you're confused so keep that in mind. Cheers!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hiya Sky! It's nice to meet you too. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you ever have any questions, I'd be glad to help! See you around the forums :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. It's nice to meet you too. Hope you enjoy your time here. See you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya Skyyy~ Cool Rayquaza avatar! It's awesome. <33

Anywho, welcome, and I'm glad to have you on board! Hopefully we can get to know you some more, and I do hope that you will have an amazing time on the forums. See you later, and cherrio! Contact me if you have any questions or concerns, mmkay? c:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Hello Sky! I'm new here as well, only joined yesterday. But, feel free to drop me a message any time you like.. : )

Hikamaru hit the nail when he explained everything in his post! This place rocks and won't disappoint you, I'm sure

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hey there. Glad you could join us. I'm guessing that Rayquaza is your favorite Pokémon? Hope to see you around here. Take care. =)

Back