• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm doing okay. Getting used to things. It's 71 here at 12 pm and 55 degrees now at 11:37 pm. It makes no sense.

Things are different depending on your country, the US uses that weird Fahrenheit system while most other areas use the simpler Celsius system, and I'm in the latter.

Years
    Hello Guys! My name is Gabriel R. Madriaga!

And hello back to you too Gabriel! The name's Hikamaru, but call me Nichole if you prefer real names.

Anyways, what made you want to join? I'm so curious! Do tell me more about yourself because I'd love to recommend sections for you plus it'd help me get to know you better.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Hey everyone! :D

I've been busy doing some projects lately, but I hope to be back in full form soon! Take good care :)

Years
    Hi guys how are you?

Been lurking for days and decided to join because you seem ike a great and active community =).

Greetings from Croatia(not many people play pokemon here heheh)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi guys how are you?

Been lurking for days and decided to join because you seem ike a great and active community =).

Greetings from Croatia(not many people play pokemon here heheh)

Hello there. It's nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I was lurking around here before finally deciding to join. I hope you have a great time here. See you around.

Years
    Hi everybody! How is everyone? How have your holidays been?

I must be on at the wrong time again where nobody is here. Always late.lol

I bet the others must be busy, but also not many established active members even view this section for that matter. Anyways, I've had another scorcher (yeah summer weather is getting too hot) but hopefully you're doing well.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    @Bloodmoon92 Hello. I'm doing okay. How about you? So far I'm enjoying the holiday. Doing some last minute Christmas shopping. ^ ^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome to all our new people here. We're glad you could join us. Hope you're all finding everything alright. If not don't hesitate to ask. :D

As for Christmas shopping.....I haven't even started. LOL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back