• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Since Thanksgiving (US) 2nd shift has been 6pm-6am 7 days a week. I'm pretty sure once Christmas is over it will be a ghost town...lol.

Wow even the weekends? D: Do you ever get a day off?

Years
  • Weekends can get pretty rough. I have to go out for around 5 hours for what is a "one-on-one give my mother a break" program and I have to brave that terrible summer heat once again.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Wow, it's rough to find people to talk too. I try talking to people and they are like "Screw you your new" go earn some 2'000 post then come back lol.

Wha? Seriously? Well that's just rude. You're more than welcome to talk to me or my brother (Kyo Tsukino). We like meeting new people and talk to them. Leave us a message on our profiles and we'll respond back to you as soon as we can.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    @Toastededibles I'm okay. Could be better. Welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello there and welcome to PC. (=???)? I'm doing good. How about you?

I'm tired, just woke up and about to go to work. But I'm pretty good otherwise, looking forward to having some time off over Christmas and spending time with my family.

Great thank you, other than being very worn out. Hopefully your time here is going well!

Thanks! I know the feeling, I guess it's that time of year.

I've not done much besides introduce myself yet, but so far so good.

@Toastededibles I'm okay. Could be better. Welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here.

Thanks for the welcome, I hope you're better soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks for the welcome, I hope you're better soon!

A friendly hint: instead of making several posts to quote others, you can click the "multiquote" button next to the quote button instead. Then when you've multiquote-clicked all the posts you want to quote, you can just hit "post reply" and they'll all be quoted in one post of yours :)

Welcome also!

Years
  • Wow, it's rough to find people to talk too. I try talking to people and they are like "Screw you your new" go earn some 2'000 post then come back lol.

That is just awful, I would not treat the new guys like that. It's just so wrong to judge people based on their postcount, and if you're looking for new friends it's best you go for those who won't discriminate you. Remember, bullying ain't cool.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Omg... I wonder who said that to you, Bloodmoon92 D:

That's awful..

I'm new here too, so, feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to! : D

I, like many others have already said, will be right here to talk to you too! : )

Hope you have a good time, man..

And top of the morning to all! : )

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Omg... I wonder who said that to you, Bloodmoon92 D:

That's awful..

I'm new here too, so, feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to! : D

I, like many others have already said, will be right here to talk to you too! : )

Hope you have a good time, man..

And top of the morning to all! : )

Hi~ ^^ Been a while since we've last spoken; how are you today? o:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Hi Dragon!! : D

Yes yes, been a long time and I'm doing well here, thanks! ^__^

I'm still working on my project, as already mentioned before.. It's a tight schedule for me till the 28th, after which I plan to post a whole lot more and make many friends here..

And how are you doing? : )

P.S., Awesome siggy btw! Brings back memories, the music.. : )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back