• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Daily Event
    A familiar face showed up on The Capital's border mid-morning. She was heavily cloaked, leading a horse and carriage steadily along the track.

"Are you lost, dear?" A pensioner asked as the lady paused in the street.

"Oh..." The woman smiled, "No, it's just been a while since I was last here." The white horse snorted and nuzzled it's owner. Smiling at the old man, the woman continued towards the centre of town.

Despite the chaos of the night, the city marketplace was still bustling with activity. Strangely, rather than setting up shop many of the sellers were packing their wares away. Leading her horse quietly through the frenzied shopkeepers, the woman found the perfect place to set up her stall.

Daily Event: The Marketplace

Each day a stall will be open in the marketplace, available to you from around midday. There will be five items for sale, which are all up for grabs.

Instructions:
    > Wealthy players may [buy] any item they desire, should be it available, in exchange for their wealth.
    > Buy commands should be sent via PM and should target a specific item.
    > All players may [steal], however there is only a 25% chance of success.
    > Steal commands should be posted in the thread, however you cannot choose an item.
    > Being unsuccessful may be detrimental.
    > When an item is no longer available I will post in thread (as close to time as possible). The buyer/thief will not be revealed. Results will happen in real-time/order, although you might not be notified immediately.
    > You may only do one action each day.

Today's items:
    > An iron dagger
    > A mysterious brew
    > An apple
    > A silver-threaded vest
    > A broken walking stick

BONUS: The first person to PM me the character who is the 'familiar face' is guaranteed a successful steal.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So like ... how would we know if we'd have enough to buy an item? I'm a bit confused still after reading the OP.

Or do we exchange our "wealthy" status for the item?​

My understanding is simply exchanging for the wealth.

Tough decision for those who are filthy rich. :P

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    geeettttttt dunked on cloaked lady

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

[steal] from whats-her-face​

Years
    Maybe events and such will effect wealth as well

EDIT: That feel when you dont read the last page before commenting
    Anyway i think i am going to abstain now that it seems the good items are gone

Back