• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pet Thread: Share your cuties

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    What sort of pets do people of the PC community own? Or would like to?

I have 3 dogs (1 Rescue), 4 cats (All Rescue), 2 guinea pigs (Both rescue) and 1 horse.

Zeus-a German Shepherd, Herbie-a Sprocker Spaniel, Wilson-a Labrador

Spoiler:

Kiki-kittens mum, Trixie-little kitten

Spoiler:

Minnie-our old lady cat, 19 years old
    Spoiler:

Smudge-the devil cat
    Spoiler:

Rufus and Daryl
    Spoiler:

And Murphy
    Spoiler:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I currently own 4 dogs-- 3 Miniature Schnauzers and a Miniature Poodle; Though soon to be 5. My new puppy, a Toy Black Poodle, is still nursing and will only be home in March!

Yuki (Miniature White Schnauzer, male, 11 years old):
    Spoiler:

Mimi (Miniature Salt & Pepper Schnauzer, spayed-female, 12 years old):
    Spoiler:

Ixi (Miniature Dark Salt & Pepper Schnauzer, male, 4 years old):
    Spoiler:

Poko (Miniature Red Poodle, male, 3 years old):
    Spoiler:

Kuro (Toy Black Poodle, female, still nursing):
    Spoiler:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    SO MUCH CUTE <3

I have two pets, although one is our family dog so she lives over an hour away with my parents :'(

My puppy Foxy:
    Spoiler:

My cat Tux is a real interesting character.

Christmas Kitty
    Spoiler:

Casually trying to get in on this conversation.
    Spoiler:

Intruding on my bath and then staring at a wall.
    Spoiler:

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    Cute pets!! I am in love with Smudge :) I love how it looks so angry haha

Yeah he's has that look permanently :')

Here's a photoshoot of my cat Marz

Marz is beautiful! I love the coat colour, gorgeous

My two little boys smokey and TJ!

Adorable, I just want to tickle TJ's tummy!

I currently own 4 dogs-- 3 Miniature Schnauzers and a Miniature Poodle; Though soon to be 5. My new puppy, a Toy Black Poodle, is still nursing and will only be home in March!

I do love Schnauzers, so much personality in a little dog. I love how Yuki looks like a wise old doggy-so cute!

SO MUCH CUTE <3

I have two pets, although one is our family dog so she lives over an hour away with my parents :'(

Foxy is beautiful, I love her coat-and obviously that wall was very very interesting!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Not really my cat, but I see her every weekend. This is my boyfriend's cat, Nazzie. She's 14 and really, really loves my stuff for some odd reason.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A sign of acceptance is always good. (:

And soon she's be your too, once you put on the ring!:P

Sirfetch’d

Not really my cat, but I see her every weekend. This is my boyfriend's cat, Nazzie. She's 14 and really, really loves my stuff for some odd reason.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

aaa she's so adorable :') She reminds me of my old cat, Inky. He was a solid black cat too that loved to be on the beds, rub on my laptop, etc. He unfortunately died of old age but was an amazing kitty!

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    This cat looks exactly like one of my cats. I approve.

Here is Apple (also known as Sku because I nickname everything things that make no sense). She is a cat I received from a shelter when a little kitten we found died, and she is so quirky and fun. Always loyal to me, always rubbing up against me. When I sleep, she lies right at my feet, even if the door is open:

Spoiler:

I really love my non-human friends. Really, I do. They make me so happy. Animals in general fascinate me, and ones who are so affection to me and love me make me feel so great. I cannot describe how close I feel to them. Both of my cats are like my children. They aren't just cats. They are lives under my care.

Here is another one of my cats. He is Klerba, but we call him Speet. This guy has a very unusual story. We found him in a wall. No, seriously. He was stuck in our wall as a little baby kitten who could not eat solids yet. My fiance broke the wall open with a knife to get him out. This was around eight or so months ago. We fed him, raised him, and now he is healthy. I love him so much. He is unexpected, but such a loving little boy, and definitely treats me like his mother.

Spoiler:

Also, here's a picture of my two cats lying together. Like brother and sister.

Spoiler:

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    This cat looks exactly like one of my cats. I approve.

Here is Apple (also known as Sku because I nickname everything things that make no sense). She is a cat I received from a shelter when a little kitten we found died, and she is so quirky and fun. Always loyal to me, always rubbing up against me. When I sleep, she lies right at my feet, even if the door is open:

Spoiler:

I really love my non-human friends. Really, I do. They make me so happy. Animals in general fascinate me, and ones who are so affection to me and love me make me feel so great. I cannot describe how close I feel to them. Both of my cats are like my children. They aren't just cats. They are lives under my care.

Here is another one of my cats. He is Klerba, but we call him Speet. This guy has a very unusual story. We found him in a wall. No, seriously. He was stuck in our wall as a little baby kitten who could not eat solids yet. My fiance broke the wall open with a knife to get him out. This was around eight or so months ago. We fed him, raised him, and now he is healthy. I love him so much. He is unexpected, but such a loving little boy, and definitely treats me like his mother.

Spoiler:

Also, here's a picture of my two cats lying together. Like brother and sister.

Spoiler:

So precious. :D

I love black cats, but I don't have one. XD

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]Huge pics[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Look at that fugly face.
    Spoiler:

No he isn't sad, I swear. :p He was actually thinking deep.
    Spoiler:

When he realizes I'm taking pics of him. topkek
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sleep tight, you evil thing. Love you regardless. :P

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    So first I have my kittens, who are both about 5 years old. I got them both around the same time.

Spoiler:

Then there's my dog, who is about to turn 11, which I don't want to believe is happening.

Spoiler:

Back