• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
  • i nom'ed everybody

200.gif

Years
  • It will forever irk me that the Underground isnt the last forum on the index :(

That "last forum on the index" title now belongs to VIP Forums (and maybe hidden staff forums as well), so I feel for the italic folk there who are like "where did our secret forum go". It is however, not the first time their section had been bumped to the bottom before.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Ikr? I always used to press the "end" button on my keyboard to get straight to the UG's height. Still do, but now I need to scroll a whole end back up. :/

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • This should have been up last Friday, but I got busy.

Lady of Balance
    Two years.

That was how much time had passed since they'd arrived here. Most of them had perished upon crossing the threshold into this damnable city. Only four of them had survived, and two of them couldn't be trusted. The third had given into what this city had to offer, and now he enjoyed a position of some renown.

It was up to her to become the guardian of order this city would soon need.

The sensation that plagued her from the moment she'd entered Arxium only grew stronger by the day. Something was coming, and the city's inhabitants were woefully under prepared. They lacked the connection to the natural arts that had made Haven a pillar of spiritual energy. They had nothing to protect themselves. Their Queen was a formidable woman, but powerless nonetheless.

The woman shrank back into the shadows as a pair of figures passed her by. A calming zephyr blew threw the alley, causing her dark auburn hair to flutter in the moonlight. The city was almost silent at this hour.

She'd already tried warning them. They never listened. If nothing else, their passive way of living would soon trample them into oblivion.

On the one hand, that would prove her right. On the other, it wasn't something she could permit.

Currently she was following a rumor of a man that enjoyed sharing a certain spice through his cuisine. She'd heard that more than a few people had fallen victim to his poisonous act. Due to the nature of his first kill, they'd taken to calling him "The Gingerbread Man." She wasn't fond of idolizing criminals by nicknaming them, but it had provided her with something to go on for the time being, so she wasn't going to complain about it.

Her gaze followed the two that had strolled by. As she placed the mask she held onto her face, one of her eyes of amber glimmered with suspicion.

This could prove to be an informative evening.

Faeries & Legends

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Community Mafia is hosted by Merlin, but with him hosting Disney after Dark, I'm doubting he'd be able to host it this time around.

Farmafia is hosted by gimmepie, and The Wolf Among Us is hosted by Nimsy and Syn. I'm assuming Farmafia is ready, while for TWAU, I think it's going to be up too since Until Dawn is ending soon. idk really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back