• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Let's Make A Character!

What species will Ryan Penny Tration BE?

• an ethereal being created out of the collective hopes and dreams of the RPT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a pokémon

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • a human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Bidoof gijinka

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • By day an everyday human. By night an enigmatic crime-fighting magical genderless edgy abomination,

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok true, actually let's not even hold a poll. If there is anybody who can't stand the brilliant name that is Ryan Penny Tration, speak up now!

Basically it could be a unisex name, so we should go with genderstuff next. How should we formulate that question best?

Nero

I like it.
Years
zW2iFMs.jpg

Nope, not going there. You be whatever you want to be, Ryan.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Maybe Ryan P Tration is a genderless pokemon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Ryan needs to be a Porygon! Why? Well:
  1. It solves his/her/its gender identity problem.
  2. He/She/It lives in the interwebz
  3. His/Her/Its name gives you seizures!

It's perfect!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay be calm. One thing at a time.

Seems we'll settle for Ryan Penny Tration as a name, since nobody screamed loudly against it. Cool!

Let's go with species next! Note that "pokemon" is a species on its own in this thread. As is human, robot, sofa etc. Once we have decided on a species, we will move on to detailed appearance!

Start suggesting species and I will gather them in a poll later.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Ryan is an ethereal being created out of the collective hopes and dreams of the RPT. Also all the things that technically make up the RPT, but less exciting to talk about.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So far:

- an ethereal being created out of the collective hopes and dreams of the RPT
- a genderless bidoof a pokémon

Do we have more suggestions?

Years
Considering we're all humans, the obvious choice would be a human. He can like the color gray and be a fan of Bidoof if everyone likes that idea.

So a human, or a Bidoof gijinka would be my suggestions.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Considering we're all humans, the obvious choice would be a human. He can like the color gray and be a fan of Bidoof if everyone likes that idea.

So a human, or a Bidoof gijinka would be my suggestions.

As a magical senpai who is most certainly not a human male in drag I find this offensive. #TRIGGERED

Years
As a magical senpai who is most certainly not a human male in drag I find this offensive. #TRIGGERED

Um... I never brought up drag. Why would you mention that? Something you'd like to share?

Okay, so most of us are human. I still feel justified presenting the vanilla option.

Nero

I like it.
Years
By day, Ryan Penny Traiton is just an everyday human, but by night, an enigmatic… magical genderless Bidoof… um… crimefighter… roleplayer, created by the collective hopes and dreams of the RPT! As the embodiment of the Roleplay Theatre, Ryan fights—uh, bad guys for, well, justice and stuff?

What a guy. What a gal. What an inspiration.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
By day an everyday human,

By night a crime-fighting ambiguous entity,

By noon, Ryan is a demon ascended from the pit of darkness residing in the corpses of every dead, denied and unfinished RP, hellbent on renaming our section to the "Role Play Corner".

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
You guys are making this too convoluted

You're gonna make it harder for others to make inappropriate fanart for this edgy abomination

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Poll shall be up, then. Go vote!

- an ethereal being created out of the collective hopes and dreams of the RPT
- a pokémon
- a human
- a Bidoof gijinka
- By day an everyday human. By night an enigmatic crime-fighting magical genderless edgy abomination, created by the collective hopes and dreams of the RPT! What a guy. What a gal. What an inspiration.

Back