• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Let's Make A Character!

What species will Ryan Penny Tration BE?

• an ethereal being created out of the collective hopes and dreams of the RPT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a pokémon

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • a human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Bidoof gijinka

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • By day an everyday human. By night an enigmatic crime-fighting magical genderless edgy abomination,

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Let's Make A Character!

Honestly didn't expect that to be taken seriously, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like where this was going.
    I certainly like it too. Let's keep going with this (8

I'll keep the poll open for another 24 h or so just because. Perhaps the gijinka fans will come running and turn it all around~

Next, we'll settle on PRONOUNS for Ryan. I'll start suggesting a couple of easy ones. Any other suggestions?

- he/him/his etc

- she/her/hers etc

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Please none of those neo-pronoun bullshit, we are not gonna stoop to that level.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Please none of those neo-pronoun bullshit, we are not gonna stoop to that level.

You literally, like, locked out 90% of the best choices for this.

I mean, when will we ever get the chance to use over-the-top pronouns like xyr or THON?

also in response to the most voted species, RIP fanart.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I mean, when will we ever get the chance to use over-the-top pronouns like xyr or THON?
    Maybe in the part of Hell where the woefully inept roleplayers end up in?

Back