• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I played a bit of League of Legends like i usually do, and I'll be playing some of that Wolfenstein the New Order... when i have the time.

on and unrelated note, I'll be shopping for a new keyboard.

Years
I've been trying to beat one of the lv. 70 dungeons in Idle Monster for the past like.. hour. I keep clicking to enter and continuously losing. /: It's starting to apply wait times for me so I don't keep re-entering constantly lol. Was 10 seconds, then 20, now 60. Guess it's a sign to stop for now. x'D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
How are the crosswords?
I'm still wondering about importing the game to polish my Nipponese but I'm a bit worried about crosswords =D

Crosswords? I haven't gotten that far yet.

While trying to stay on topic of the thread.

Persona 5 (PS4/JPN) - beaten the first dungeon, and moving along with the story.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (N3DS/ENG) - playing this as its my first play through of AS, I beat OR, but playing this slowly pace cause of Persona 5.

Persona 4 Golden (Vita/ENG) - just playing on the side cause I'm in the Persona mood haha.

User19sq

-Yume Nikki
-Xenoblade X
-Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations
-Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

Although with my flood of Miiverse posts, you'd be forgiven for thinking that all I ever play is Pokémon Shuffle and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. XDDDDD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Tearing up NSW in Forza Horizon 3. And I can finally say... ON MY PC!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Makes me miss being there though, even though I've never been to the area Horizon 3 takes place.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Saints Row The Third on PS3!
Also been meaning to get back to Killer Is Dead for PS3, but.
Grinding for $100,000,000 trophy.
it's too muuuch

Yukari

I've been playing far more Kingdoms of Amalur than is healthy.

Years
I've been playing Risk of Rain with Wobbu and Arc recently. I beat the game for the first time and unlocked a few new characters with them, it's pretty fun.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Finished up Metal Gear Solid 2. :) While the final boss battle wasn't as good as the previous game, I feel the overall experience was much more enjoyable in Sons of Liberty. The freaky A.I. Colonel was pretty hilarious. {XD} I don't think I want to dive into Snake Eater right away. I hear it's the best game in the franchise, but I wanna try out Ghost Babel first.

Started up Dragon Quest VII too. It's not exactly like I remember in the original, but it was so long ago that I played it, that I might have just forgotten. Anyways, got enough tablet pieces to head for the second island.

Still haven't finished up the last case of Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice either; been putting it off for some reason.

Sleeves

Basically Andy Dwyer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 27, 2017
I know it's not the world's most popular MOBA but I'm very addicted to Heroes of the Storm right now! It's fast, exciting and great to play with friends. It's quite the nightly ritual by this point!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
So the main games...

Pokemon Blue
Forza Horizon 3
Bioshock 2 (from the Bioshock Collection)

Years
Currently going back and trying to get all the collectibles in The Last of Us Remastered. I missed a few comics last playthrough and I always wanted to collect them all.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm... for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm overloaded with games to play. aaaa. I'm on case 6-4 of Ace Attorney, as well as partway through AAI2-2. I'm halfway through the Layton series, I've got three badges in White 2, I've got Minecraft to play with pals, Stardew 1.1 is basically out.... aaaaaaaaa. And I should really finish the Ace Attorneys and White 2 before Sun and Moon because then all my time will go to that and aaaaaa

Back