• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V3

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
So warframe, ok this game is more like a ninja warrior with some cool design and also skills.

This is great for 1st impression. It has good graphics, addictive and also quick phased gmae too ( completion in minutes). The contols are quite smooth and fast , so you can really do multiple aerobatics or attacks in a minutes.

Crafting materials are quite hard to find but you can get helped with your partners who unlocked the planets that have the resources you want , also the modding also capable to help you for getting more dmg and better stats. Also, their elemental combinations and effects are great and learning it will help a lot to fight against different type of enemy.

Besides, the companion can also help you to go through hard mission by assisting kills and collecting field supplies and materials. It is a great game so far!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Just started playing Mega Man after I bought it from the Nintendo E-Shop. I've been wanting to try and play more old school games.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Been putting hours into Yo-kai Watch 2. They've made befriending Yo-kai easier, which is plus, but no more changing your 3DS internal clock to use the crank-a-kai again, lol. Thankfully I've been rather lucky and got a few S Rank Yo-kai. It's a fun game if you enjoyed the first one, but it doesn't really feel like a true sequel to me though.

Also, probably gonna start Paper Mario: Color Splash tonight. And I'm rather excited to try it out. Aside from the upcoming Zelda game, this'll probably be the last Wii U game I pick up.

Years
Just started playing Mega Man after I bought it from the Nintendo E-Shop. I've been wanting to try and play more old school games.

Ooooh! If you've only bought the first game, buy Mega Man II as well.

To beat Mega Man II, here are a few tips!

Step 1: Defeat Metal Man
Step 2: Metal Blade to victory

What I'm playing right now is Sheltered. It's an often frustrating game, but engaging. Both my kids died *sniff* You will be missed Stacy and Marie *fills cat bowl* waste not, want not I always say!

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and Pokemon White 2 for the Halloween Challenge.

I needed a short break from Danganronpa. My favorite character was executed. ;__;

Years
Trying to finish Dragon Ball Xenoverse before 2 comes out while dragging myself through the last part of Dragon Quest VII.

Yukari

Mainly just because I want to get to The Witcher 3 if I'm being honest.

Years
Currently playing the hell out of Fifa 17, along with the hype for the Sun and Moon demo, it's keeping me going until Skyrim Special Edition!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I'm currently in the process of trying to beat my first Fire Emblem game. I just have a few more chapters to go and I'll be done!

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
I'm trying out Wonder Boy Returns.

I can't recommend it, especially if you know and love the original game. The physics are wonky, the sprites are too big and you can't see much, and a game where you're a one hit point wonder doesn't need hard bosses!

Oh, and it has Engrish in it: "This stage is rocked". That is all.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Been periodically switching back and forth between Overwatch and Dark Souls 1. The Halloween update has been pretty fun thus far in OW and DS1 has proven to be a challenging game thus far (just finished getting through Blighttown for anyone who's played the game.) Other than that been trying to get though ReCore, which I hope to get completed by weeks end!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I just beat GOW4 in one day. I no longer have feeling in my legs so I think I'll go for a Forrest Gump run...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
A couple of games are in my current rotation as of late:

Overwatch - After a short sabbatical from the game, i think I've found my groove once again especially when playing the game at a rather solid 60 frames per secko. I still need to work on my ability to actually secure objectives without fumbling around for kills but lately I've improved on my priority on scoring objectives since kills come anyway when enemy players go for said objectives themselves.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on the PC - Playing the game on PEE CEE GFX is actually quite something. Also I've recently learned that the game's parry system is quite lenient at times even on a keyboard. Of course I haven't reached Monsoon and the other parts of the game yet where parries can get really crazy. And since I've played this MONTHS AND MONTHS ago, I was able to basically get a perfect on Blade Wolf, which was quite the opposite when i first experienced the game months and months ago.

Fallout New Vegas - Finally figuring out ways to get more ammo and making them as well greatly helped on my journey since the character I'm using is a rather cookie cutter gun centric build.

Shadow Warrior 1 aka Shadow Warrior 2013 = I might as well play Shadow Warrior 1 so i can immerse myself with Shadow Warrior 2.

Back