• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'll wait until the next day before voting someone else... As it is i don't find a reason to change anything.

No one has a majority yet?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day one is over. Night phase incoming.

Day One Vote Tally

Player

Votes For

Comme des Garçons
    Seth Rollins
    Johnny
    Ewery1
    Nagi
    Abby
    Ethereal Wizard
    Charlie Brown
    Melody
    Paranoia_
    Goku
    Koakuma
    Lugarugan
    Juno
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    Mars™
    Norðurljós
    Nathan
    Salzorrah
    jdthebud
    Nimsy
    Bidoof FTW
    Lelouch
    gimmepie
    Winter
    Superjolt
    Wiicked
    Aventine
    Twiggy
    Ullion
    CUTIEFLY!!!
    GreenFlame
    Zehn
    Kylie-chan
    Pecilia
    Mr Cat Dog
    Sopheria
    Cay
    Sun
    ShipItUp
    Fletch
    Comme des Garçons
    N/A
    Salzorrah
    Juno
    Nagi
    Salzorrah
    Nimsy
    Winter
    Melody
    Salzorrah
    Salzorrah
    Zehn
    Johnny
    Bardothren
    N/A
    Bidoof FTW
    N/A
    Nimsy
    Ullion
    gimmepie
    Melody
    Ewery1
    Johnny
    Lelouch
    Salzorrah
    Aventine
    N/A
    Johnny
    N/A
    Salzorrah
    Salzorrah
    Salzorrah
    Goku
    N/A
    N/A
    Johnny
    Salzorrah
    GreenFlame
    N/A
    Salzorrah
    N/A
    N/A

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay so trackpads are shitty and sometimes like to change pages on you randomly, causing you to lose all of your writing

and then normally you're like "this is okay I have a chrome extension meant precisely for these moments"

but then you realize that Chrome needs an update, so it disabled all your extensions so you can't recover your writing and then you absolutely die inside and life is a mess and everything is terrible..........................................................

Seth Rollins died. It's officially night one. Fuck it, I'll remake the actual night post tomorrow, just start sending in your actions please ;n;
    Syndrome said:
    Seth Rollins said:
    Johnny said:
    Ewery1 said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Ethereal Wizard said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Goku said:
    Koakuma said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Norðurljós said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Superjolt said:
    Wiicked said:
    Aventine said:
    Twiggy said:
    Ullion said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Kylie-chan said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Cay said:
    Sun said:
    ShipItUp said:
    Fletch said:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Faeries & Legends
    Beyond Haven

Night One
    Naku watched as history began to repeat itself, and the city of Arxium descended into chaos. Where was Zami when you needed her?

The Queen looked out over the crowd, her son holding her hand and Baldassare beside them both. Already everyone wanted to see death, but she would not allow it to come to pass without some sort of consensus. There was none. Some of them even wanted to burn a tree. What?

As she announced that no one would perish today, citizens began to wander back to their homes. The terrors went off with smiles, preparing for another night of brutality.

Upon returning to his dragons, the Dragonkeeper noticed that two cages were empty. But he would know if any of his pets had died . . . so what had happened?

On the outskirts of the city, the Sphinx toyed with her prey.

"On my head there is a crest, beady eyes filled with unrest. A caw in the morning means my job is done. A farm is were I have my fun."

Daimo Vix was a wise man, but his wits seemed to escape him today. He fumbled for various answers, but when the sun went down, he'd still failed to produce the correct one.

"El Chupacabra," the Sphinx whispered in her monstrous yet soothing voice. She brought her claws down upon the man, snapping his neck.

The Dragonkeeper felt a chill.
    Seth Rollins is dead.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • "Whispers" should be sent to me via Private Message, not to the player that they are meant for.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to alter your vote at any time, you must first [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting a new vote.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami

Syndrome as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Abby as ???
    Ethereal Wizard as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Melody as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Goku as ???
    Koakuma as ???
    Lugarugan as ???
    Juno as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Mars™ as ???
    Norðurljós as ???
    Arx as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Winter as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Nuclear Chicken as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Ullion as ???
    CUTIEFLY!!! as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Kylie-chan as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Mr Cat Dog as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Cay as ???
    Sun as ???
    ShipItUp as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Alex Kaz as a Shepherd
    Seth Rollins as an Arxian

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Faeries & Legends
    Beyond Haven

Day Two
    The night was long and filled with horrors.

Moses and the Sphinx had set out to catch some new prey, but they found their target to be rather elusive. Impossible to find, actually. They dispersed for the remainder of the night to perform their own tasks; the Shepherd to find a new sheep, and the beast to find some other victim.

Bo-Peep rode out with her trusted steed, riding down their target with relative ease. With a twist of her crook and the momentum provided by Arion, she took the life from Ingrid Alta.

She let out an innocent giggle as she and her stallion began to trot home. They didn't make it far before a man blocked their path.

"I saw you at Nyra's last night, Bo. Were you looking to ask her a question? Or something more?"

Bo-Peep's face contorted as she silently growled at the man. "Perhaps if I were the one asking questions, she wouldn't still be alive."

There was a flash of silver. Bo-Peep slammed the flying dagger away with her crook, but the Gingerbread Man was already upon her and her steed. Arion bucked her off as he charged at their attacker.

There was a spray of ichor, followed by a loud thump as Arion fell to the ground. Bo-Peep ran over to her steed as the Gingerbread Man fled.

"My sweet Imen . . . my precious Arion, please don't leave me now," she whispered to the elegant beast. Her only response was a spasm of the lungs as Arion fell into his death throes. He was gone.

Elsewhere in town, Hansel and Gretel approached Hani Li, presenting him an opportunity to learn the ways of Arxian Law. He accepted, for now.

Grendel laughed as he transformed his second target. First a pet, now the master. This was going well, despite his initial upset by the Hippocampus.

The Mysterious Figure continued to visit seemingly random individuals . . . but still found nothing.
    Ethereal Wizard is dead.
    Ullion is dead.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • "Whispers" should be sent to me via Private Message, not to the player that they are meant for.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to alter your vote at any time, you must first [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting a new vote.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami

Comme des Garçons as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Ewery1 as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Abby as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Melody as ???
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Lugarugan as ???
    Juno as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Mars™ as ???
    Norðurljós as ???
    Nathan as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Winter as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Aventine as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    CUTIEFLY!!! as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Kylie-chan as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Mr Cat Dog as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Cay as ???
    Sun as ???
    ShipItUp as ???
    Fletch as ???
    Alex Kaz as a Shepherd
    Seth Rollins as an Arxian
    Ethereal Wizard as an Arxian
    Ullion as a Shepherd

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Bunch of the names have "secret-identity" icons besides them.

Also I was visited by someone which gave me the info that at least one person among FIetch, Suhn, and W1nter are hiding something.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Just to clarify this before people get too confused
    Bunch of the names have "secret-identity" icons besides them.
    Finally, if a player fails to meet a certain quota of posts, they may become Suspicious. This quota is dependent upon how many players are currently alive in the game, and how many total posts are made each day. Suspicious players are more susceptible to being Burned during the Day Phase.
    The quota for Day One was five posts.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen yesterday
    Also I was visited by someone which gave me the info that at least one person among FIetch, Suhn, and W1nter are hiding something.

Well this is good to know. Means we know where to start today.

Also pretty safe to say Ullion was Arion, yes?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Why would Catman ask if there are any leads...7 minutes after I just gave one. smh. Get your head in the game, kid (or quit being suspicious).

Nakuzami

Years
  • Someone Cries Out!

I am the Hippocampus!

I choose two people, and anyone who targets one person targets the other person instead!

Swippity Swappity Swoo
    On Sun & Gunneroo!
    Comme des Garçons said:
    Johnny said:
    Ewery1 said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Klippy said:
    Lost Heart said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Norðurljós said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Superjolt said:
    Wiicked said:
    Aventine said:
    Twiggy said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Kylie-chan said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Cay said:
    Sun said:
    ShipItUp said:
    Fletch said:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Bunch of the names have "secret-identity" icons besides them.

Are you talking about my hidden power?

Well you see, bro, my hidden power is really hidden.

Naku says I'll only get to know it after surviving nine full phrases.

To all:
    I actually hinted my role strongly in one of my previous posts, I'm very surprised that none of you got it.

Like hey, hello?
    tumblr_mw8s1aoRIU1qkfoa8o2_250.gif

Seems like someone doesn't want Sun being targeted, eh
    More like, you want me to be targeted. >:)

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I wonder if the swapping works conversely as well...Like if we were to, for example, target Gunner would we actually hit Sun?

From the post made I see that Actions At Sun are redirected to Gunner. Does this mean that Actions At Gunner are redirected to Sun? Might be an interesting mechanic if so. Of course I may be wrong and I'm just taking a wild guess. I doubt Naku will elucidate further on this though since the Hippocampus' role abilities are marked Secret.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Are you talking about my hidden power?

Well you see, bro, my hidden power is really hidden.

Naku says I'll only get to know it after surviving nine full phrases.

To all:
    I actually hinted my role strongly in one of my previous posts, I'm very surprised that none of you got it.

Like hey, hello?
    tumblr_mw8s1aoRIU1qkfoa8o2_250.gif

More like, you want me to be targeted. >:)

Ah, so the kitsune then? Which means you could be on either side :/

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I wonder if the swapping works conversely as well...Like if we were to, for example, target Gunner would we actually hit Sun?

From the post made I see that Actions At Sun are redirected to Gunner. Does this mean that Actions At Gunner are redirected to Sun? Might be an interesting mechanic if so. Of course I may be wrong and I'm just taking a wild guess. I doubt Naku will elucidate further on this though since the Hippocampus' role abilities are marked Secret.

Yea I would assume so because the post said what happens to one happens to the other. The order they were named was probably because Gunneroo sounds better than Sunneroo.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    At this rate I'm just as confused as everyone, I'm even confused with my own role (as in it exist for the sake of role filler, imo). XD And it's rather sad that Naku didn't reveal my alignment, and if I die because of people thinking I'm sus... Well, I'm just unlucky haha.

Believe it or not, I picked the townies. I wish I had some decisive prove to showy yall, heck I have none. I don't even have any powers (atm). Lmfao

Back