• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I'm going to vote for a Gunner voter because I can't help but feel like the Mafia would want to get rid of her now that she's claimed to be siding with us. I am wary of the Gunner bandwagon.

##Burn Goku

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm going to ##Burn Salzorrah for the time being. If she can demonstrate how keeping her alive will help town (as opposed to simply harming mafia), I'll be happy to change this vote.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Edit: forgot Alex is dead and Johnny is stump

There should be 41 players at the moment, and if I counted correctly only 24 people have voted - Gunner leads in votes with 8 on her but that is nowhere near the half + 1 required for a burning to happen.

I don't see a problem with spreading out the votes tbh, if there is no bandwagon it's actually very hard for Bo Peep/Moses to target anyone discretely. Like yeah Bo Peep can slide in a vote to control one person, but it would be very obvious as to who they are if they were 1 of 2 people to vote for the same guy. Unless whoever gets controlled is not allowed to say their vote is being influenced?

tl;dr I see literally no benefits in following either bandwagon right now, no one dies if there is no half + 1 majority and all bandwagons do is make it easier for Bo Peep to blend in/Moses if he started the bandwagon

##Burn Bardothren

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Okay, new plan everyone.

Vote for ANYONE that hasn't been voted yet.

Even if I get the most votes, I won't get burned today, because we need 22-ish votes for me to die.

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE DONT JOIN ANY WAGON.

##unvote Johnny

##Burn gimmepie

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Well, I leave for a few hours and you guys start voting to lynch a confirmed innocent over a third party. #UGLogic

Everybody should whisper their roles to me. Some of you have were smart enough to do it already, so get on it.

Also, why is Gunner not dead yet? Everybody should stop messing around and kill the only confirmed not innocent role we have.

Unless you have 22ish votes against me, that ain't happening. Majority vote rules, not plurality. Read the rules again, you need half of alive players + 1 vote to burn someone

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Splitting the votes sound like something someone would try to stay alive ;)

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Not really interested in joining any bandwagons so I'll vote to ##burn Zehn as a random vote so I don't forget

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Ehhh

[##unvote] Johnny
    [##Burn] Ewery1

I don't like it when people threaten me for a joke.

Also, gimmepie, stop being dumb. I joke voted johnny to show my discontentment that he's an immortal tree.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    So basically there's gonna be a no lynch today and half of the players are gonna lie about their roles in whispers.

Nice.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    But, you can still be recruited by grendel.
    Right?

And if that happens you can tell them all the roles that were whispered to you and take all the really important ones out first.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    There's also the chance that people will still try to nightkill you in an attempt to figure out what might actually work. I mean, logically, something like setting you on fire via the day lynch would do it. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to actually push for that, thoughe.

Edit: ninja'd

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I think we should start the whispering after grendel dies then.
    So he should be our main priority.

I don't want to take any risks.

Back