• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • 9/10 A dark, sinister piece that escalates into an intense and aggressive one.

Unless you feel like listening to music for five whole minutes, don't listen to this.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • 7/10. Admittedly I've never played Donkey Kong and it's funky, but not memorable to me.

Blast from my past: Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal - Obani Gemini, Zygan System

Years
  • Too much clash in this one. I don't know what the folks at SE think their doing but this is not their best by far 5/10

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    9/10 really fun! The only reason it's not a 10 it's because when I see the words "Rainbow" and "Mario" together I imagine something more like Rainbow Road. But very fun regardless ^-^.

----

One of the most annoying temples I have ever had to gone through, but this is one of my favorite videogame music.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • 9/10.

I really like it, it's soothing and at the same time, quirky.

I wanted to do another Ratchet and Clank one but it would have been from the same game. Therefore:
    Impossible Game: Level 1.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • 9/10 Oh man, the electric guitars and intensity of this one.

By the way, they're French horns, not trumpets. Also, this takes around 48 seconds.

Back