• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overwatch - Discussion Thread

Which system do you own Overwatch on?

• Total voters

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • I finally made it out of bronze today! ^_^ (was probably the Bastion nerf lol. That and I found some decent players on solo queue who wanted to team for a bit.)

Maybe I should try and beat the SR I placed at last season (1720 I think). Orrrr maybe I should never play competitive for the rest of the season now that I am no longer a filthy bronze and do fun things instead, like mystery heroes, crazy server browser matches and playing in the PTR xD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Can't wait until Orisa hits the consoles. Love her color scheme, and I assume to be emblem. Might actually have to buy a shirt with her on it to go with my Tracer shirt. Hmm...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So I just found today that Anjali Bhimani, the voice actress of Symmetra is coming to Anime Matsuri in Houston this next month. You can't imagine how excited I am right now.

She will be hosting the Overwatch Cosplay meetup over there. I'll try to get pics when I go!

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • beadc172c5b642e38f72d7cc97eb073c.png

my life is complete

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • so let's talk about ana nerfs

or

let's talk about how our healers are now basically only mercy and soldier 76. :|

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Let's also talk about Sombra is slowly learning how to shut up LMAO

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • fc261f7346c54419a7fceee4ef3d2850.png

7bbef6457600413bb4ce7f2cb5d4fe16.png
    8f78c5251b0c4917b6e33f3d63a422da.png

2d6251dd8db3409ab834f3931a7f3bba.png

At least Ana is viable again I suppose (not that I play her much anyway...)
    Also Sombra and her teammates can now see her hacked health packs through walls, which is pretty neat. (not that I play Sombra either...)

Years
  • Just got OW 2 days ago for PC. It's really fun. Mainly playing D.Va and Genji cause there are my fav atm.

If anybody wants to play for fun I'm Lusus#11729, I play on Europe. I'm fairly bad still though so don't expect anything xP

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • That reminds me, I never put my battle tag on this thread :P

I'm NightRaven #233844, I also play on Europe. I'm best at Zenyatta (as you can probably tell from my last few posts xD) but I can also have a good stab at Lucio, Reinhardt, Zarya and maybe D.va, and a slighly less good stab at Soldier, Mei and Junkrat. I started playing in between the Winter and Lunar New Year events, so it's only been a few months. I'm currently in Silver rank in comp, but messing around in the Arcade and Custom Game modes is way more fun than playing comp :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • That reminds me, I never put my battle tag on this thread :P

I'm NightRaven #233844, I also play on Europe. I'm best at Zenyatta (as you can probably tell from my last few posts xD) but I can also have a good stab at Lucio, Reinhardt, Zarya and maybe D.va, and a slighly less good stab at Soldier, Mei and Junkrat. I started playing in between the Winter and Lunar New Year events, so it's only been a few months. I'm currently in Silver rank in comp, but messing around in the Arcade and Custom Game modes is way more fun than playing comp :D

How has it been playing through the Bastion meta in competitive? I reached Platinum status last season - that's the one that's like 3000SR right? - but I've been avoiding this season of comp because of how the game has been simplified to "protect the Bastion."

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • How has it been playing through the Bastion meta in competitive? I reached Platinum status last season - that's the one that's like 3000SR right? - but I've been avoiding this season of comp because of how the game has been simplified to "protect the Bastion."

Haven't been playing much comp since breaking out of bronze tbh, I'm barely clutching onto 1500 and I don't want to go below again. Was much easier to rank up after the nerf though. Not sure if this was before or after the nerf, but I did play a game in comp as Reinhardt on defense on Dorado where I basically just sat on the high ground shielding a Bastion and a Torb turret. I think the other team did manage to kill me and the Bastion at one point (I don't remember how, probably either a Pharah or a flanker), but we still won that game.

I don't play Bastion's counters much though, so if anyone here plays Pharah, or flankers like Genji, or even a flanking Roadhog, pretty much anyone who is supposed to counter Bastion - how well can you counter Bastion?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    So what are people's opinions of Orisa so far? Does she balance well with other heroes or is she a game breaker?

I honestly find her kind of weak, although I play a lot as pharah who can easily fly over the barrier, and I also kind of suck at her xD

Also, why is getting Pharah potg so hard? I've been working at that one for weeks!

Years
  • I feel like her barrier lasts way too long and absorbs too much damage, if you don't kill it instantly then she will just put up another one when it's destroyed.

They should nerf her barrier but make her tankier.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • the shield is definitely op for the reason given above. i don't think it absorbs too much damage per se, but the fact that it's usually ready to be re-deployed after breaking really makes it a nightmare to get past without having your entire team focussing on it. it could do with a longer cooldown, or have a cooldown that starts when the shield is broken. i also think her primary fire needs its spread increased quite a bit since right now it's way to easy to plant crit after crit from half way across the battlefield.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Junkrat's entire clip destroys it what biotic grenades are y'all on...

Back