• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Come on in...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • I'll put my name in the Goblet of Fire, because well, I already have a good affinity with one of the mods, and working together would be a breeze. And I guess video games are a big part of my life right now and using that in this section would be beneficial to the section? Maybe? Idk, as a gaming enthusiast atm I would say I can use the experience I have to do something cool, and grow as I go as well, taking the section with me. Also as a side note I've modded before, as I'm sure many know, so I'm not unfamiliar with how the system works and I can kinda hit the ground running.

So yeah, a short thing, I don't wanna drag it out. I hope everything turns out well for you Rabinov, life can be a real bitch sometimes so I hope it all passes without too much trouble for you.

And also congratulations in advance to whoever wins, gl&hf!

EDIT: I just realised win could be misunderstood. Promoted would be a better word, just to clarify that :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I think that Juno and Matt will do a fine job on their own, you leaving will probably have no effect on the forum anyway.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with great pleasure that I humbly submit my application to be Moderator of Video Games on The PokeCommunity.

I honestly do not play many Video Games but looking at previous Moderators of this Esteemed section I know that this is not a requirement. That said I do regularly play Club Penguin and Christos's Pokemon Eclipse Beta 1 and I love them both to absolute bits.

Furthermore as a current Moderator I believe I am the Ideal candidate for the required job(s).

tHaunk you for considering my application. Should you require any more information, please do not hesitate to contact my references: Spherical Ice and Master Kwesi Nkromah.

Kind regards,

Charlie Brown

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Firstly, hope you enjoy your time off and come back refreshed and ready for action here. The place (and DubCity) won't be the same without you.

As for the question posed...

I love video games. I'm here every day. I follow video game news from multiple sources. Nothing I love more than discussing video games with friends and folks alike. I can continue the "VS" series you started and even expand it to games, genres, and more.

As for experience, well, long ago I used to create my own message boards for fun and open them up to a grand total of about 4 people before they all left for sites not on free hosting servers, so... there you go.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • I like VideoGames, but i dont play certain ones because of my dad. But it would be interesting to be a mod, which means i would be more active more, i'm already logged in here when im on discord so I would just have to check up here more than what I already do.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that was fast. There wasn't even enough time for the betting odds to go up.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Well, sadly I was acutely aware of the date so I just tried to play along and maybe pull some less aware victims into their foolery haha

+10 points to Gryffindor for originality tho ;)

Back