• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Guest123_x1

Today, I loaded some funds in to my eShop account, and bought with those funds:
    • Pokémon Silver (3DS Virtual Console pre-purchase, which means I'll be able to start playing it when it officially releases in two days.)
    • Duck Hunt (Wii U Virtual Console)
    I plan on getting Pokémon Gold at a later date, probably on the release day or very shortly after.

Last edited:

kinesis

Sounds like one of them lil' birds
    Years
  • Far Cry Primal as it's the only one I haven't completed in the series.
    I don't think I'll be getting anything else until the new Call Of Duty but oh man, I am so excited to play some proper boots on the ground COD.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Pokken Tournament DX yesterday.

6 days until FIFA 18 for Switch.

However many days until USM for 3DS.

Maybe Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, again for Switch.

My wallet and I aren't on speaking terms.

EDIT: Oh and apparently there is an Attack on Titan game coming out. I'll be looking out for it.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Just bought the FFIX remaster for PS4. I still have the original PS1 copy lying around somewhere, but I'm not even sure it works anymore. It has the iOS UI, which sucks, but I'll get use to it I suppose. It's been years since I last played it, and you get a really beautiful looking theme as well so I couldn't pass it up.

Next month has Mario Odyssey, South Park, FE Warriors and the new Professor Layton game so I'm trying not to spend too much!

Years
  • Said I wasn't going to buy NHL 18 since I don't really have the time to play it, but I did anyway.

I also accidentally bought a copy of Pokemon Silver for the eShop. Was trying to get it for someone else, and it ended up downloading to my account. Was planning on getting Gold for myself, but this is fine, too!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Pokemon Silver. It came with the collectors box (Which I didn't think they were doing in the UK) which made me feel very nostalgic.

Up to Ecruteak and the game seems to have aged incredibly well.

TY

Rise of Nations
    waiting a bit till Destiny 2 on PC gets released :P

pkmin3033

Blue Reflection turned up today. Looking forward to playing it, even if the whole experience is going to be somewhat less than it should be because KT couldn't be bothered to localise it properly. Lazy bastards. I am getting very tired of their shit.

...and that season pass is outrageous, too. I won't be buying that. Thankfully the Atelier DLC costumes were included with it, and that's all I wanted, so I'm good.

Hovering over Bad Apple Wars and Chaos;Child...I typically snatch up Vita VNs as soon as they appear - prices skyrocket for the things now, and they never get physical releases over here now either so that's more costs if I get them later - but funds are tight, and Cyberdimension Neptunia is out next month too...priorities.

Oh, and I bought Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony on Vita too. The platform it's supposed to be on. VNs on the PS4, I ask you. No idea when I'll get around to that. I want to plat the other games on my new PSN first, and I am firmly entrenched on my 3DS at the moment...

I might have picked up the Tomb Raider bundle - which is all of them except for Rise of the Tomb Raider - when it was on sale on the Humble Store a few days ago, too. Woops.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pokémon Silver
    and Hivebent c: I need to finish both lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Bought Picross S on the Switch. Still waiting for Stardew Valley. It just got a PEGI rating, so we have to be close!

string555

Banned
    Years
  • The last time I bought a game was a copy of Pokemon Emerald (Which btw, decided to fry itself one day).

So yeah, I'm long overdue, since that was actually about 3 years ago. I want to save up for a 3DS, but my paychecks won't let me. :/

TY

Picked up a Corsair STRAFE gaming keyboard along with Golf With Your Friends :>

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Picked up Pokemon Gold and Silver a couple of weeks ago (though I've only started Gold so far). Also recently pre-ordered Super Mario Odyssey. And my SNES Classic pre-order arrived, though I haven't had time to play it yet.

I only recently got a Switch, so I may pick up something else for that soon. I have BOTW and MK8D so far.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's not a purchase I've made yet, but one I'm going to make in the morning; Stardew Valley and Golf Story for the Switch.

Back