• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Sweethearts: A Valentine's Game [Love Prevails!]

Years
To be fair, the third party aren't scum. And Peci dying didn't really affect her chances of winning.

On the side note, I'm glad that the two town that died are two of the most unimportant roles, and that the maf didn't kill another town tonight.
IDK are you replying in stead for JD for that last hunch line I said in my post. Lol

I hope our teacher had visited you last night. But I highly doubt that 'cause of JD and GP showing their distrust in last phase.
You don't need to worry about teach visiting if you're a town.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Sorry for not replying last time. I wasn't around.

Ahem..Other than feeling relieved that you didn't got N0ed did you provide any plan or anything last phase? IDK I think I missed it.
I know there is not much substance to go with in D1 but protesting like that when someone proposed good plan screams scum to me.

Wasn't my plan of our tracker basically becoming a cop was enough to be worked on when you didn't had anything to go on with.

I know Lulu Rina was odd choice but there was a reason for that too which I'm not gonna share yet. To me you were just trying to prevent teacher from investigating Lulu rina

And Was my hunch good enough JD? Pecillia was tp.
I read your earlier comment again, and I admit that I missed your idea to have the watcher and cop visit the same person to have the watcher figure out who the cop is, which is a nice idea. My focus then was on your "hunch" comment. Now, my issue wasn't with who you suggested to be investigated, it was more to do with why you specifically suggested them (which you still haven't explained fully), and also why you are trustworthy. Seemed to me you were trying to lead town astray. I notice you didn't offer yourself as an investigation option, hmmm?

If you have a reason for choosing Lulu, that's fine. What about Peci? What was that hunch based on?

Years
I read your earlier comment again, and I admit that I missed your idea to have the watcher and cop visit the same person to have the watcher figure out who the cop is, which is a nice idea. My focus then was on your "hunch" comment. Now, my issue wasn't with who you suggested to be investigated, it was more to do with why you specifically suggested them (which you still haven't explained fully), and also why you are trustworthy. Seemed to me you were trying to lead town astray. I notice you didn't offer yourself as an investigation option, hmmm?

If you have a reason for choosing Lulu, that's fine. What about Peci? What was that hunch based on?
I'm keeping my vote on you JD. I can sum up your post as whole as "Why trust you?" which is fine by me.

Pecillia was real gut feeling. But I usually see them being early in thread when they are in mafia side. I'm not taking meta info though it was more of former reason than later.
Teacher is free to visit me if they want. IDK JD you've played mafia more than me and do you think mafia will be dumb enough to do stuff like I'm doing. Mafia will try to be in spotlight or laying low like all these inactives?

Me trying to lead town astray or you sabotaging town last phase by putting our teacher in disray?

I think I've spoken enough why I'm trustworthy..I'm open to investigation
No mafia will throw them in spotlight this early
Mafia will not provide town based plan.
Hell mafia might have tried to frame me last night if Pecillia would have flipped town.

IF TEACHER AND WATCHER STILL DIDN'T VISITED LULU RINA THEN TOWN DESERVE TO LOSE.

Don't ask me why lulu Rina again. Our watcher will know identity of cop if they visit them. That's more than enough.

Was my hunch good enough JD? Pecillia was tp.
To be fair, the third party aren't scum.
Thought this was directed to me. Next line

And Peci dying didn't really affect her chances of winning.

is what you implied you meant.

Not really. It was more me saying that him dying, besides an extra vote, didn't change the chances for either party to win.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
24ish hours left

Why-I-Gave-Up-My-Love-Of-Anime-featured-770x578.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Idk i mean desi is the only one putting things out and he was right about peci (despite being third party). I find the passive-aggressiveness more him being defensive because no ones said much of anything other than pinpointing him.

If peci wasnt third party I'd find deci more suss but desi is trying to push things along so i mean if we want to find him suspicious does anyone else has anything at all to guide us??

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I think Desi's idea is good though, watcher and teacher should target the same person again, just if they didn't last night.

Years
I'm actually pretty happy with Desi's attitude here. Aggression isn't inherently scummy if it's proactive.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know who visited me last night?

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
Ouch, I missed a vote

Last time I played with town!desi, he tried to lead the town with a hypoclaim strat. Can't say this upfront playstyle isn't out of the norm for him, so I trust him for now. I'm in favor of having him investigated, but he'd be an easy NK pick if he's town. Too late to check since I'm already typing this, but I don't think this game has any protection now that doof got iced.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well since we have less than 24 hours and I'm going to disney tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and just vote and get some sort of ball rolling.

[reject] Salzorrah

Because if I'm reading Desi's post right then lulu is just being picked at random so the tracker and watcher can find one another? Desi can confirm or reject this but since I have no suss on anyone I'll choose someone that hasn't said anything maybe it'll get them talking before the phase ends.

( i know desi mentioned having a hunch lulu is mafia but later said he's curious to whether or not they're town so idk there)

Last edited:

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
Okay, so Desi and GP seem like town in my eyes. And I haven't found anyone who might be considered particularly scummy yet.

Soo....[Vote] malanaphii for now, since she hasn't talked this day phase

Years
[Vote]Jdthebud

I thought I voted in my last post. Looks like I missed it. I still believe JD was just covering up for lulu.

Watcher and Teacher visit Lulu Rina tonight. If they're not mafia don't reveal yourself teacher... but if they're.. say so.

Years
I find it weird how desis so focused on lulu like he knows somethings up but just needs confirmation

Actually i dont find it too weird isnt that how people with a strong suss read work, did something happen or something? Alternatively could be doing a gp and bussing. Who knows tbh.

Years
I find it weird how desis so focused on lulu like he knows somethings up but just needs confirmation

Actually i dont find it too weird isnt that how people with a strong suss read work, did something happen or something? Alternatively could be doing a gp and bussing. Who knows tbh.

To the best of my knowledge I'm the only one who has pulled that kind of shit with any thing resembling regularity and I don't really see Desi as the type to attempt it.

So, to clarify, nobody knows who visited me?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hmm I can't remember much of aggressive Desi usually flips, but I do concede that usually mafia isn't this aggressive. Though being open to investigation means nothing if you are godfather. Not saying you are, just saying that town is not the only one not worried about the cop.

GP, if you know you were visited, did something happen to you?

Also just an FYI that I'm currently on vacation with less than reliable WiFi/data so I may be less active than normal.

Years
Hmm I can't remember much of aggressive Desi usually flips, but I do concede that usually mafia isn't this aggressive. Though being open to investigation means nothing if you are godfather. Not saying you are, just saying that town is not the only one not worried about the cop.

GP, if you know you were visited, did something happen to you?

Also just an FYI that I'm currently on vacation with less than reliable WiFi/data so I may be less active than normal.

top scum reads and town reads?

Back