• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • There's a glitch in the Safari Zone. After you get surf HM, enter the Safari Zone and go straight right, until you reach a house with some papers scattered. If you try to leave the house, a Victreebel will show up and won't let you leave. You can battle him, capture him, flee the battle... in any case, when the battle ends, he will still be there and the game freezes. FOREVER.
    Already reported at this point, one hundred times.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2018
    Hey, just curious- I've been playing this rom for a day or two now and it hasn't changed from night time in game. Am I missing something as far as the day/night system goes or something? I just downloaded the rom so I got the latest patches and I'm playing on no$gba.
    Thanks for any help!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hi, everyone knows how Ash Ketchup is strong now from beta 13? In beta 11 he was a joke, my eeveelution sisters mopped the floor with his pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    Hey, just curious- I've been playing this rom for a day or two now and it hasn't changed from night time in game. Am I missing something as far as the day/night system goes or something? I just downloaded the rom so I got the latest patches and I'm playing on no$gba.
    Thanks for any help!
    you need to use a emulator that supports the RTC feature

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, everyone knows how Ash Ketchup is strong now from beta 13? In beta 11 he was a joke, my eeveelution sisters mopped the floor with his pokemon
    Nobody knows because Ash appeared during the events at the Orange Archipelago. So far, Aethestode hasn't shown a single pic of it yet.
    Thanks for any help!
    If you're using mGBA Standalone, use the patch that endrift posted right here.
    If you're not using it, then make a backup of your ROM and try it anyways because it's still worth a shot.
    If you're using VBA, then make sure that the Real Time Clock function is activated by going to Options > Emulator > Real Time Clock.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    i caught a glitch....after constantly using repels for a while,my bag suddently turns black,i tried resetting but it stays the same,i can't use any items because it keeps turning into a black screen everytime i try open my bag outside and inside of the battle ....i didn't notice it and save the game by mistake

edit : ooff nvm,i fix it by applying a "delete all items" cheat,my key items and pokeballs are fine afterwards lol :D

what code did you use? im having the same problem.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    If you're not using it, then make a backup of your ROM and try it anyways because it's still worth a shot.
    If you're using VBA, then make sure that the Real Time Clock function is activated by going to Options > Emulator > Real Time Clock.
    I found a way to enable the RTC feature in retroarch vba_next library (you will need to compile the library)
    you need to change the second 0 on this line to a 1:
    https://github.com/libretro/vba-next/blob/master/libretro/libretro.cpp#L311
    before:
    Code:
    {"Pokemon - Fire Red Version (USA, Europe)", "BPRE", 131072, 0, 0, 0, 0},
    after:
    Code:
    {"Pokemon - Fire Red Version (USA, Europe)", "BPRE", 131072, 0, 1, 0, 0},
    this will also enable the rtc feature on fire red, not sure if that is a bad thing for the game or not

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    Bug:

when i step on the tile revealing a arrow if it is night it appears to become day
    testes on vba_next and mgba libreto libaries

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    I have a problem with the game, when i go back to palet town after the moltres event the town is empty, and the only one at the town is blue inside the house that is for sale, and after talking with her she leave the house, and then i got lost, what do i have to do now?

Years
  • Hi!
    I completed beta 11 long back and today I downloaded this Beta 13.
    I patched it successfully and im able to start the game.
    But the game starts from the beginning.
    how can i bring back my beta 11 progress and continue wit beta 13?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi!
    I completed beta 11 long back and today I downloaded this Beta 13.
    I patched it successfully and im able to start the game.
    But the game starts from the beginning.
    how can i bring back my beta 11 progress and continue wit beta 13?

You can't, 13 is a reboot of the game, the creator started from scratch, and well because of that you can't transfer over save data from beta 11

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have a problem with the game, when i go back to palet town after the moltres event the town is empty, and the only one at the town is blue inside the house that is for sale, and after talking with her she leave the house, and then i got lost, what do i have to do now?

That's the end of the beta

~♥~Amane~♥~

Pokemon actually made my childhood
    Years
  • Wow! You're a legend for doing this hack I salute you! (=∩_∩=)フ

It's just so imersive that you can't stop playing it for hours or days! I'm not exaggerating \(*O*)
    Can't wait for it to update! As well as your other games like Green, blue and Yellow, their Amazing as well!

-Fighting (๑و•̀ω•́)و

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2018
    Finally got to play beta 13 p1. And I must say it's impressive! Got a few questions: I used all the available patches and was wondering, is there a way to make the RTC work? It says 12:00:00 and doesn't move. Second, no rush but part 2 is planned for a release anytime soon? Third, I'm using my Everdrive x5 gba flashcard, so would that be the reason why the RTC feature is not working? Thanks.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Finally got to play beta 13 p1. And I must say it's impressive! Got a few questions: I used all the available patches and was wondering, is there a way to make the RTC work? It says 12:00:00 and doesn't move. Second, no rush but part 2 is planned for a release anytime soon? Third, I'm using my Everdrive x5 gba flashcard, so would that be the reason why the RTC feature is not working? Thanks.

1) Endrift made a patch some weeks ago in order to fix Red Chapter's RTC, so I'd say it's worth a try. Here you go.
    2) Part 2 was going to come out during mid to end February, but as it was already said, Aethestode recently got a new PC so it'll take a little bit longer.
    3) It definitely is. Other Everdrive x5 users have already mentioned how Red Chapter's RTC didn't seem to work on it. I suggest you to make a backup of your ROM, apply Endrift's patch on it, test it and see if that solves it.

Moar updates, new beta pokémon, enjoy.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2018
    1) Endrift made a patch some weeks ago in order to fix Red Chapter's RTC, so I'd say it's worth a try. Here you go.
    2) Part 2 was going to come out during mid to end February, but as it was already said, Aethestode recently got a new PC so it'll take a little bit longer.
    3) It definitely is. Other Everdrive x5 users have already mentioned how Red Chapter's RTC didn't seem to work on it. I suggest you to make a backup of your ROM, apply Endrift's patch on it, test it and see if that solves it.

Moar updates, new beta pokémon, enjoy.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

thanks for the reply! So I said it didnt work before but I got it to work. In the EVERDRIVE menu, I had to turn on RTC and now the clock is moving!

Last edited:
    Back