• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epic Mafia on Youtube

Years
  • ATTENTION

As I'm sure most of you are aware, the PokeCommunity has recently launched a huge social media campaign of which a prominent part is our communities very own Youtube channel. The Underground staff are looking to jump onto the youtube bandwagon to show people the kind of fun we have here and to introduce people to mafia and to do that, we need your help.

There's only four of us here, and that's not really enough people to have a fun game without including Epic Mafia randoms who might not want to appear in our video. If you'd like to volunteer to be a part of our Youtube Epic Mafia games post in here letting us know that you're interested and what your timezone is.

If you have any questions you're welcome to post them here also, or to message one of the Underground mods directly.

Note: To be a part of this endeavour you will be required to contribute your voice to a simultaneous Skype call.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • You know I'm down with it. But fair warning, I'm not really comfortable with my voice and people say that my mic is bad... I'll try to do it tho

GMT +8 :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • i just got a new mic, so can do.

gmt-4 (currently -5 but whatever. most of the time its -4)

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    as much as i love voice calls and EM... isn't it really easy to figure out who the mafia is when you're all in the same voice call? even outside of the fact that i'm a horrible liar when confronted in person, you'd be able to tell scum by who's typing during the nighttime no? lol

regardless. GMT+1

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • I'll play.
    Nagi brings up some good points, we may want to find a solution relatively soon to this becoming a thing.

Perhaps we could avoid the typing problem by using phone skype?

EST/ GMT -5

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Someone could setup a discord room for voice chat, instead of skype. Less strain on your internet, and you can readjust mic sensitivity+threshold to the degree where typing won't be heard and your voice can be.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • tumblr_o0o35nbKZE1sl3c01o1_250.jpg

*coughfoundthisontumblrcough*

Anyway, GMT+7 here.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I don't think we really need to be concerned about people giving up roles in a call. If you're typing and don't want someone to hear, just mute your microphone for a second.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't think we really need to be concerned about people giving up roles in a call. If you're typing and don't want someone to hear, just mute your microphone for a second.

But that could be read as suspicious then, as well. :/

Back