• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • I'm suppose to be finishing up my Conquest playthrough of FE: Fates, but I've gotten a bit distracted by a few other games. Since I picked up Pokemon Red off the eShop last Friday, I've been devoting some time into that. Also, just got Return to Popolocrois for the 3DS yesterday, and put 3 hours into that last night. It's definitely got charm, and the presentation is pretty damn cute. It has the Harvest Moon elements of farming and whatnot, but there's battles, leveling up, buying armor, in typical RPG fashion too. It's looks they're going halfway with both, which might not satisfying fans of the Harvest Moon games as farming is pretty simplified (No seasons, etc.) But if you enjoy the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games, or Rune Factory for that matter, it's definitely worth a try.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    I've been playing Super Mario Maker and Splatoon pretty much all year. Not much else has gotten my interest sadly. Looking to pick up Fire Emblem, though.

pkmin3033

I don't really have a main game at the moment, persay...I'm splitting my time fairly evenly between Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Megadimension Neptunia VII, Pokemon Yellow, and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

Digimon Story I'm really flagging with it; the story is pretty damned awful. I'm on Chapter 15 at the moment screwing around with a second LadyDevimon so I can get Mastemon. I'll probably do all of the postgame missions, and then leave it alone until I feel like replaying it...I will eventually plat it, because I put a crapton of effort into getting the multiplayer trophy, but I'd need to play up to Chapter 8 to do it because I missed a Victory Uchida card, so...eh. Maybe I'll cross-save and play it on PS4 somewhen around Christmas or something. For now I'll just finish up the story and extra missions, and maybe build up a team of Royal Knights...and Lucemon. Because I spent hours getting a Lucemon FM and I'm going to use it.

Megadimension Neptunia VII is the same. Card Master has really irked me, so I've been playing it slightly less. I'm dreading the hours I'll need to put in to plat it...and I really, REALLY want the platinum trophy for this. But I may just finish the game and leave it alone for a while; I don't have hours to waste opening packets right now. I'm supposed to be clearing my backlog. In which case, I'm nearly done with this. It's been...pretty good. Not quite as laugh-out-loud hilarious as the Re;Birth titles, though.

Pokemon Yellow is equal parts pleasure and pain...pleasure because the nostalgia factor is overwhelming. I probably should have bought Red, but I wanted all three starters, and I have fonder memories of Yellow. Pain because levelling is SO DAMN SLOW. Coming off sixth gen titles it's like trying to level grind in Xenoblade or something. I'm getting absolutely nowhere very quickly. Arrrgh. Got a team of Level 27s, sitting in Rock Tunnel right now. Aiming for 30 for Erika, so I've got plenty of time. Will need to do more than 5 levels per Gym though at some stage, because I want to be at 60 for the Elite Four so I don't get steamrollered by Lance and his bloody Dragonites...

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is just something I feel like replaying...it was either that or God of War, and I haven't had time to go out and buy Ascension, which I've never played. It's not as good as I remember it being, but listening to Sir Patrick Stewart's godly voice for a good two or three minutes before each level makes it worth while. After this I might even get to Lords of Shadow 2, which I've had since launch and still not played. Derp. That said, I spotted Hunted: The Demon's Forge behind my PS4 games earlier, and I did like that game...hmmmm.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I'm about to install Shadow of Mordor and tell my weekend to take a breather since I'll be doing that all day. Also, i got it for a really nice deal so its a nice self-reward for a job well done in school. Also, I remember this game being like the "2014" of gaming since people loved talking about this game and I'll finally be able to experience what 2014 was like, at 2016. Time travel baby.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I've sunken at least three hours into Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, and I plan on playing a lot more of it over the weekend. Also played the PS4 port of Deadpool today, but it's so clunky at times? Eck.

On ps3 and vita, I've been using cross-save in Rainbow Moon to progress onward whilst chopping and changing between platforms.

Bay

Years
  • Pokemon Yellow is equal parts pleasure and pain...pleasure because the nostalgia factor is overwhelming. I probably should have bought Red, but I wanted all three starters, and I have fonder memories of Yellow. Pain because levelling is SO DAMN SLOW. Coming off sixth gen titles it's like trying to level grind in Xenoblade or something. I'm getting absolutely nowhere very quickly. Arrrgh. Got a team of Level 27s, sitting in Rock Tunnel right now. Aiming for 30 for Erika, so I've got plenty of time. Will need to do more than 5 levels per Gym though at some stage, because I want to be at 60 for the Elite Four so I don't get steamrollered by Lance and his bloody Dragonites...

Hah, same here over the nostalgia factor and slow leveling. I'm dealing with the Vermillion City and SS Anne stuff now and my team are around the same levels as you (24-27 range). I find training in Diglett Cave makes leveling up a bit faster, so I tend to play Youtube or the tv when grinding heh.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Yellow. :)

pkmin3033

Hah, same here over the nostalgia factor and slow leveling. I'm dealing with the Vermillion City and SS Anne stuff now and my team are around the same levels as you (24-27 range). I find training in Diglett Cave makes leveling up a bit faster, so I tend to play Youtube or the tv when grinding heh.
    The problem I found training in Diglett Cave was that I could only train my Pidgeotto there, because they kept outspeeding me with Dig, haha. I swear everything needs more EXP to level up as well - nearly 3k just go from 27 to 28? I call foul. God, we're so pampered in the newer games with EXP. xD

Just hit Lavender Town last night, so now it's time to grind up to Level 30 before I progress. I'd like to hit 33 or 34 before Erika thinking about it, to reduce my pre-E4 levelling. I can probably rely on Articuno to pummel Lance, but I'm still going to need something to take out the others. xD

Bay

Years
  • The problem I found training in Diglett Cave was that I could only train my Pidgeotto there, because they kept outspeeding me with Dig, haha. I swear everything needs more EXP to level up as well - nearly 3k just go from 27 to 28? I call foul. God, we're so pampered in the newer games with EXP. xD

You're right over Diglett able to outspeed with Dig. I tried training my Drowzee so it can be on the same level range as my other Pokemon, and it fainted a few times due to Diglett's Dig lol.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ^ To piggy-back off your guys' discussion - I totally forgot Lt. Surge's team is literally one level 28 Raichu. My Pokemon were way underleveled in that regard, but I was still able to pull it off. Yellow is actually challenging, it's pretty nice compared to how modern Pokemon games play out. :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Megadimension Neptunia VII is the same. Card Master has really irked me, so I've been playing it slightly less. I'm dreading the hours I'll need to put in to plat it...and I really, REALLY want the platinum trophy for this. But I may just finish the game and leave it alone for a while; I don't have hours to waste opening packets right now. I'm supposed to be clearing my backlog. In which case, I'm nearly done with this. It's been...pretty good. Not quite as laugh-out-loud hilarious as the Re;Birth titles, though
    It isn't that bad if you hold skip button. Just keep reloading in smaller intervals, it doesn't take that long =D
    Treasure Hunter was worse.

Yukari

I've been playing FF7 a lot lately. Trying to master all the Materia and defeat Emerald Weapon.

I have to do so much grinding but I want this really bad. I've already mastered like half the Materia anyway.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • In order to keep my daily and nightly dose of taking down some orcs in Shadow of Mordor to be balanced, I'm also playing this wonderful gem:

186008442m.jpg

Full Metal Sister Marilu.

I love nuns with guns.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Really loving FE Fates: Conquest right now. Playing it every day. Can't wait to get the other two parts.

Also back into Minecraft and loving it! It's nice to return to such a fondly enjoyed game.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Counter Strike 1.6 Honestly this is a place where swears ,fun and montages happens here. It's a damn classical FPS game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back