• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: It’s that time of the year...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • My birthday! Yep, and it's also more or less a tradition for me to come here to post this on Aug 20th every year unless someone beats me to it. And yeah, even at times where I haven't been particularly active. So anyways, I turn a year older today!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, Page!! :D I hope yours was fantastic—you always bring lots of fun to the forums, so it's only fitting if your birthday is just as fun! :')

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, happy birthday, Page! I hope it was absolutely wonderful for you. n_n;

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAGE!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

It's so cool how you and Gardy share a birthday, two of our beloved Pokémon Trivia regulars! I'm always happy to see you around the place! :)

Did you have a good time? Get lots of presents? I hope it was a blast!! ^__^

b944f8f81bf41139c230675f0b266879.jpg

Back