• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen If the following feature existed...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...which Unova Pokemon would you have follow you? Which would look stupid or cute? Would've you had your starter walk with you from start to finish or another Pokemon? Which do you choooseeeee and whyyyy????

This was a classic thread by Kaori and it was like the most active ever. LET'S BRING THE ACTIVE BACK YO.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • If i kept my starter in base form, yes I would have it follow me all the way through the game, especially a cure little Tepig. Seeing as how I can never keep my starter in base form though, I'd say Trubbish. It is an adorable Pokemon no matter what others may say and I'd be happy to have one follow me around!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hydreigon, Zoroark and the legends would as followers would be pretty cool.

Years
  • I would have loved to have Minccino or Ducklett follow me. I feel they are so adorable and should have had cute overworld models that you'll get to see all the time.

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I'd change it every now and then, I'd probably get bored of having only one Pokemon follow me all the time. I would have my starter follow me at first, and then bring it back whenever it evolves.

And I think all the Pokemon would look either cute or cool following the Trainer around... except Stunfisk. Stunfisk would just look silly, flopping around behind its Trainer trying to follow them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Your choices are cute but what about a big Haxorus or Hydreigon to scare off your enemies??

... I'd probably go with a Tepig (which oddly autocorrected to a 'Republican'. Guess I'm gonna force a Republican to follow me in Unova!!)

Years
  • I love the following Pokémon features. I want them all to follow me. They're all so cool because they follow you! Man, I loved the feature and hope that they bring it back some day...

Years
  • I'm so upset that they scrapped this feature for Unova :(

Anyway, I'd probably have my favourite Pokemon Zorua following me, it would look super cute. Towards the latter stages of the game I would have Serperior tagging along, it would be super cool to have a massive grass snake following me around xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Don't expect me to say anything other than this one.

548.gif

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ok I think I'd go with Herdier. Not because it was my favourite but because having a dog follow you irl would be incredible so if it were to happen in the games... Boom. Cuteness explosion.

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • I think I would want a Mincinno following me! <3
    It's so small and cute! It would be so fun having Mincinno behind me all the time.
    I chose Oshawott, and I don't like how Samurott looks.. I don't think I would have kept Samurott following me, so I would just never have it following me again, and just replace it with a Mincinno.

572.gif

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think I would want a Mincinno following me! <3
    It's so small and cute! It would be so fun having Mincinno behind me all the time.
    I chose Oshawott, and I don't like how Samurott looks.. I don't think I would have kept Samurott following me, so I would just never have it following me again, and just replace it with a Mincinno.

572.gif

You could always get a laugh out of Samurott sliding behind you. That thing shouldn't be allowed to walk lol

userdamname

Just use your name!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    Personally I want any trio monkey walking around with me (Pansage, Pansear, or Panpour)

Back