• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Maybe not, but I think the fact that said translator enjoys knives and daggerplay might put a hitch in that romance.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That could prove to be quite amusing.

Welp, that's long enough to be a crappy fanfiction written in play format. I'll just be spoilering it.
Spoiler:

And thus, it makes for a "love triangle" where none of the sides actually connect.

Frio loves Luna. Frio sees Yami as a rival to his love interest.
Luna does not love Frio. Luna is only acquaintances with Yami.
Yami is only acquaintances with Luna. Yami is annoyed by Frio.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I thought Frio was going to be involved in Birdie's and Perplexity's love square?

Something tells me that DuskLunacy is a FrioXLuna Shipper.

As for Luna, is there really no male character who would like to have some kind of funny and insecure relationship with Luna? xD Insecure because you will never know when she's truly speaking from the heart with her honesty

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
As for Luna, is there really no male character who would like to have some kind of funny and insecure relationship with Luna? xD Insecure because you will never know when she's truly speaking from the heart with her honesty
I'd try just to see Tetsu fail miserably at first. Maybe that's what will remove his fear of women :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't think I've ever actually had an opinion on character-shipping, personally. Unless of course they were literally created to be paired. Generally, unless I already had something in mind with one of my own characters, I just let things flow naturally, and see where they end up.

But would Frio fighting constantly for Luna and forgetting every rejection be funny? Yes. Hilarious, even.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
But character shipping is fun and harmless, Dusk. I agree, I usually let things happen naturally. I just steer my character towards the other that makes sense. A lot of analysis goes into this. ;3

Khawill

<3
Years
Takumi is on the roof across from Frio, I smell a very great oppertunity.

As for the shipping, Frio is going to be hilarious in any relationship, its part of his charm. The only issue I could see would be his sister. God help him if she visits the school.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
(Warning, this is very satirical)

As far as dating and whatnot goes, this is what I see and/or get the impression of:

Yami: My heart belongs to another.
Frio: I've never asked a girl out (twenty-eight times).
Sagishi: Iunno. D'you like jokes?
Takumi: Must have the vamp girl!
Nami: Must have the Human boy!
Divine: I love Ryuu! (Why though?)
Ryuu: STOP HITTING ON MY GIRL!!
Terra: Who am I?
Yorick: What's a "Date"?
Elise: Leave me alone.
Eva: Wh-what!?
Yuria: Sure, why not?
Solo: What, necrophilia? Sick.
Lerion: E-err.. Um... *plays flute awkwardly*
Allister: What does that have to do with magic?
Gavin:
Luna: If I liked you, you'd know it.
Raka: How good are you at fighting?
Chris: Milly.
Milly: Chris.
Oz: MAAAAAGIIIIIIIICCCCCCCC

Last edited:
Years
That seems pretty accurate haha
I dunno about Allister being obsessive about magic, he's just wrapped up in his own wor... nope you're pretty much right.

Also, you left out Cheryll. Can't have you not making fun of every character :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Gotcha!

Characters on "Dating":

Yami: My heart belongs to another.
Frio: I've never asked a girl out (twenty-eight times).
Sagishi: Iunno. D'you like jokes?
Takumi: Must have the vamp girl!
Nami: Must have the Human boy!
Divine: I love Ryuu! (Why though?)
Ryuu: STOP HITTING ON MY GIRL!!
Cheryll: U-um-- ..........
Terra: Who am I?
Yorick: What's a "Date"?
Elise: Leave me alone.
Eva: Wh-what!?
Yuria: Sure, why not?
Solo: What, necrophilia? Sick.
Lerion: E-err.. Um... *plays flute awkwardly*
Allister: What does that have to do with magic?
Gavin:
Luna: If I liked you, you'd know it.
Raka: How good are you at fighting?
Chris: Milly.
Milly: Chris.
Oz: MAAAAAGIIIIIIIICCCCCCCC

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
You forgot something Dusk. warning: probably not so funny

Characters on "confessing":

Yami: My heart still belongs to someone else.
Frio: I can't forget about you... that must mean something.
Sagishi: You're the only one that I might not pull pranks on. MIGHT.
Takumi: ..........
Nami: I like you but you made me upset so I shall run away now.
Divine: I LOVE YOU AND I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO DOES TOO.
Ryuu: I will kill anyone who hits on you or even LOOKS at you.
Cheryll: U-Uhm... I-I-I-I ... L-L-L-L....
Terra: I don't know who I am but I do know who you are.
Yorick: What is a "confessing"? Can you eat it?
Elise: Don't leave me alone.
Eva: I'm not ready for this.
Yuria: I like you. I don't care if you don't like me because you're still mine.
Solo: I'm dead. You're not.
Lerion: ....... *still plays the flute*
Allister: I like you but not more than I like magic so bye!
Gavin:
Luna: Let's make babies.
Raka: I'll fight with you for the rest of my life.
Chris: Let's swim towards the horizon together.
Milly: ohh...! Chris...!
Oz: OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAGIC! NO WOMAN CAN BEAT YOU!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Uhh, since I just joined, is there anything I should know on the current events? I see IC mentioning funerals and idk what's going on really. I'm a little lost so any help should be fine :)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Wolfy and Pink: I approve of this, but you both forgot Sorae.

@JNathan: Here is an updated summary I gave Sephy when he showed up. Just let me know if you want a more specific summary.

Spoiler:

Again, please tell me if I forgot something.

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Since when is Yuria an uncaring obsessive yandere?!

Also, I need one for crossdressing super playboy Lilina.

Khawill

<3
Years
"If you hate it, break it!"
Name: Yvette Blanc
Specie: Neko

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Cute now, Yuno later.

Personality: Yvette is a very eccentric and loud girl. She loves to get into the middle of things that don't concern her, and finds a hobby in making things worse. Her dislike of almost everyone equally is masked by her carefree and misleading attitude. She feigns stupidity and a lack of coordination to get people to either ignore her, or see her as weak. In reality she is illogical, intelligent, and dexterous. Her laughs are as sweat as chocolate, with the venomous intention of a viper. Her compliments are as empty as my loyalty to EA games. Do not take her stuffed kitten.

That is not to say that Yvette does not have a soft side though. She falls in love with things all the time, mostly inanimate, but she has loved another before. Granted, when it was broken off, she went on a destructive rampage, breaking everything in the room. She tends to take kindness farther than she should as well, and has no personal boundaries. Just as she hates everyone equally, everyone has an equal chance to capture her heart. Male or Female. (Nobody is safe).

Do not take her stuffed kitten. Do not[/] take her stuffed kitten. Seriously, it's something only Frio would be stupid enough to do.

History: Yvette was raised by several households. Her Youkai parents put her up for adoption, and she has consistently moved from household to household. This is mainly because she tended to be very troublesome. One of her favorite activities is jumping on furniture, and she has broken her fair share of sofas, tables, and even beds. (She respects chairs and desks though because she values the ability to work on a hard surface.)

Many of her families also only adopted her because she looked cute and easy to take care of. They didn't really think they wouldn't have enough money to feed her appetite, or pay for her private school (human public schools kicked her out for being lazy, crazy, and otherwise destructive and rude.) Granted, she was a genius by all sense of the word, she was also uncontrollable. Private schools were the only one who would take her in, as long as the family paid for the destruction she caused.

Nevertheless, she was also kicked out of the human private schools. With no family, and no school, Yvette lives on the streets, stealing from and conning tourists.

(She will come in as someone who Sain meets and signs up for school.)

Weakness: She can't resist a good chance to break things. Additionally, she is afraid of werewolves and lycans. Normal Neko weaknesses apply.
Other: Hates the cold. She also believes foxes are just as bad as dogs, so she hates Youko
Code: Strawberry Strawberry Strawberry

Yvette is as crazy as Frio is stupid, or Solo is dead.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Posted!

I chose to use first-person for Yami. It's not my favorite way of writing, but it's much more fitting to me.

Years
"Terra: I don't know who I am but I do know who you are."

This, made my entire life I think. This has to be the single best pick-up line for an amnesiac.

Back