• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So I don't want to be that guy that asks when we can expect Beta 12 to come out so I'll ask something similar, but not as annoying. Should I go ahead and start Beta 11 or should I just wait for Beta 12 since I'll have to restart the entire game anyways. I feel like it would be easier to just wait for the beta to come out.
Beta 12 will basically be an entirely new game because almost if not everything was modified.
Having that in mind, it's up to you whether you want to play the Beta 11E or wait for the Beta 12.

kSe9BIE.png
That looks kinda ugly, to be honest. I suppose you're eventually going to change the rest of the battles graphics, right?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Beta 12 will basically be an entirely new game because almost if not everything was modified.
Having that in mind, it's up to you whether you want to play the Beta 11E or wait for the Beta 12.

That looks kinda ugly, to be honest. I suppose you're eventually going to change the rest of the battles graphics, right?

Yep, I'm gonna have to change the background and platform.

Here's the second option
VY4kUHQ.png

Last edited:
Years
I can't believe everything will be put in gba rom, this is crazy or i must say this is the best hack ever, awesome!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 6, 2020
i think the second option looks better , Btw , How many pokemons are going to be present in Total ?

Last edited:

Fukurowl

Fukurowl
Years
  • Age 33
  • SEA
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
i want to play this rom hack just recently, but the dropbox file in download section has been deleted..
where should i download this rom hack?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
i think the second option looks better , Btw , How many pokemons are going to be present in Total ?
The sprite sheets are in the main post under the Features Section. I don't think it's up-to-date since there's a lot of Pokémons from Generation VII missing, but it'll give you a good idea of the amount of 'mons there's gonna be once Beta 12 is finished.
i want to play this rom hack just recently, but the dropbox file in download section has been deleted..
where should i download this rom hack?
Click here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 22, 2017
This game is beautiful. The writting is charmingly funny. 5 stars man great hack. BTW the power of Gary's pkmn in the Lavender tower cut scene OMG. Again great hack cant wait for the next update.

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 13, 2018
Can you download the BETA 12 in mobile on release or will it only be available in PC. Loving the teasers tho
😍😍

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
Can you download the BETA 12 in mobile on release or will it only be available in PC. Loving the teasers tho
😍😍

Its effectively a gameboy game. So you can play it using most GBA emulators, which means that you can play it on your phone or your computer

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 24, 2021
First and foremost, thank you Aethestode for rebooting this hack. I've loved playing it, and it was the most original hack I've ever played. I don't know how much this will mean to you, but I want you to know you've got a supporter in me! Adventure Red is my favourite Pokemon romhack, and I'm very excited for a new final release! I also really appreciate that Blue and Green have swapped to match the Original release! Having the male rival Green and female rival Blue was something I thought would never happen since the cancellation of this hack!

For my question though: Would anyone be able to send me a link to the discord? I saw the updates just now, watched all the videos Aethestode uploaded, but the discord link has expired. Please DM it to me if you can, since I understand keeping the link under wraps for the sake of privacy.

EDIT: After some searching I found the updated link. Sorry to bother anyone! I'm pretty excited!

Last edited:
Back