• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2018
i play beta 13 in newgame and find out our MC name is u with^ symbol at top of it.
and at the beginning the npc that i talk to with said i am champion, if there is a fix in before archive please point it to me
thank you

Years
So the 11e has further regions, but beta 13 is like a remake or something, I'm confused.

Basically the screenshot u posted there is that of beta 13. Which means you're playing beta 13. Which has only the majority of the kanto region as the storyline for now. The dev plans to add new regions when he completes their scripting, testing, etc.
Beta 11e is a previous iteration of the same game where the storyline included kanto, orange islands and sevii, a bit more.
However the dev decided to remake the entire game, hence beta 13(and there's no beta 12 in btw)

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Okay, I accidentally went into the abandoned building in the Safari Zone, are there any bugfix for the LakeToise chapter? my previous save is so faaaar away and i cant use my savestate since I savestated inside LOL

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I am really worried that if I play part 1 I won't be able to continue to part 2 of the Hack beacuse of all the bugs and gltiches being dug up. Will part 2 be compatible with part 1?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I don't know if it's noted or not, but Aerilate doesn't work. I tested it with my Aereon with Quick Attack/Return it's not SE against grass/bug/fighting types. I don't know with the other -ate abilities, I haven't tested yet.
Aethestode changed how some types work for balance's sake.
Hey guys, how can I set the in game time?
You can't set it manually, if that's what you're looking for.
nothing here see the attached image, I cant make anything out.
That is not the Beta 11E, it's the Beta 13.
Anyways, go to Cinnabar's Volcano, the northern path that has a boulder on which you have to use the HM04 Strength, is the path that will take you to Blaine's laboratory.
So the 11e has further regions, but beta 13 is like a remake or something, I'm confused.
Beta 11E has Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Sevii Islands, Mirage Tower and a bit of Hoenn.
Beta 12 was a reboot, it had a bit of the Kanto Region (Pallet Town to Lavender Town).
Beta 13 is a continuation of said reboot.
i play beta 13 in newgame and find out our MC name is u with^ symbol at top of it.
and at the beginning the npc that i talk to with said i am champion, if there is a fix in before archive please point it to me
thank you
That's the default name for the playable character. Just give him a proper name instead of pushign the Start button.
The NPC who calls you a champion is an already known issue, don't worry.
Hey Lunos, does everyone have access to Aetho's discord or just his team?
Anyone with a Discord account that was verified through phone can join in Red Chapter's Discord server.
Okay, I accidentally went into the abandoned building in the Safari Zone, are there any bugfix for the LakeToise chapter? my previous save is so faaaar away and i cant use my savestate since I savestated inside LOL
If by "abandoned building" you mean the house with the game-breaking Victreebel, that's not necessarily related to Laketoise's chapter. You don't need to go there at all.
Anyways, let Victreebel defeat you or load your previous savefile.
I am really worried that if I play part 1 I won't be able to continue to part 2 of the Hack beacuse of all the bugs and gltiches being dug up. Will part 2 be compatible with part 1?
The savefiles from the Beta 13 Part 1 ROM with the "FIX FIX FIX.ups" and "WTF More Glitch.ups" applied are going to be compatible with the Beta 13 Part 2 ROM, or at least that's the plan.

Last edited:

JustANerd

I am ↑
Years
Can someone please post or send me a link for the discord? I'd like to keep up better with its development. Thanks in advance!!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Ok, so I've been a long term fan but didnt check up on this thread after the thing with the moderators and ban happened, and the rom was called off.

Needless to say, I'm happy asf right now!
This new beta looks mindblowing!

However, my OCD brain is not letting me download and play it for a silly and dumba** reason.
Thats why I'm posting here, hoping for a fix.
I'm not kidding about being an OCD patient, and I really really do want to download and play this game. But, according to screenshots here, and pictures on the internet, the female lead is now Blue and the Gary Oak-like character is now Green.

I've checked and I now know that that is how it is in the original manga. But when I first played this romhack, beta 9 I think, she was Green and he was Blue. After falling in love with the story through this game, and then buying as many of manga volumes as I could, in my country of India which got the American ones I guess, my mind still registers her as Green and him as Blue.

I know this is a fcukall thing for almost all, or maybe all of you, here. But this is really a problem for me. I cant play the game with them being interchanged. Even their mugshots have different eye colors now apparently. Blue for her, and Green for him. Its literally itching my brain.
So, I'm writing here, in hopes that someone can help me out, with a patch or something, that changes their names, text colors and eye colors.

I'm so eternally grateful to those of you who read this, and dont just troll or dismiss it out of hand, because this really is a problem for me.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
No the pikachu is a regular pikachu caught at viridian forest and has lightningrod as its ability
Oh, Lightningrod is the regular Pikachu's Hidden Ability. I assume that it was implemented as its 2nd ability here due to the lack of proper Hidden Abilities. The first one is still "Static" as usual.
Anyways, the issue is that it's absorbing Aqua Tail when it shouldn't, correct?
I'm gonna mention it on the Discord server.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
Great game! I've spotted a couple issues:
- in battle, when wearing different outfits, the sprite goes "flash" in the last half second of its animation (as leaving the screen to throw your pkmn)
- pidgeotto's voice on pokedex has some R'lyehian typos, so i assume others may have too

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Great game! I've spotted a couple issues:
- in battle, when wearing different outfits, the sprite goes "flash" in the last half second of its animation (as leaving the screen to throw your pkmn)
- pidgeotto's voice on pokedex has some R'lyehian typos, so i assume others may have too

1) The issue with the backsprites frames can't be fixed atm.
2) If by "voice" you mean its description, it was already reported.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 8, 2019
Hey guys,

Is there a way to teach Pikachu a fairy move like Moonblast, since PikachuX is part fairy-type?

Edit: I've searched the forum to see if there was a way, and did't find anything.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Ok, so I've been a long term fan but didnt check up on this thread after the thing with the moderators and ban happened, and the rom was called off.

Needless to say, I'm happy asf right now!
This new beta looks mindblowing!

However, my OCD brain is not letting me download and play it for a silly and dumba** reason.
Thats why I'm posting here, hoping for a fix.
I'm not kidding about being an OCD patient, and I really really do want to download and play this game. But, according to screenshots here, and pictures on the internet, the female lead is now Blue and the Gary Oak-like character is now Green.

I've checked and I now know that that is how it is in the original manga. But when I first played this romhack, beta 9 I think, she was Green and he was Blue. After falling in love with the story through this game, and then buying as many of manga volumes as I could, in my country of India which got the American ones I guess, my mind still registers her as Green and him as Blue.

I know this is a fcukall thing for almost all, or maybe all of you, here. But this is really a problem for me. I cant play the game with them being interchanged. Even their mugshots have different eye colors now apparently. Blue for her, and Green for him. Its literally itching my brain.
So, I'm writing here, in hopes that someone can help me out, with a patch or something, that changes their names, text colors and eye colors.

I'm so eternally grateful to those of you who read this, and dont just troll or dismiss it out of hand, because this really is a problem for me.
Thank you!

Ok, so I'm just asking if there's anyway to change (whether in-game or through some mod) Green Oak to Blue Oak, and the girl from Blue to Green.

Thanks again!

Back