• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

999:59

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
No, I think 250 hours is the highest total play time I've had before in any of my playthroughs.

Years
I did maxed the time on Alpha Sapphire. Mostly because I've been getting back to competitive and been breeding Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I think one or two of my games has maxed out time. Most of it is dozing off while I play or setting it down and forgetting about it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I know I've maxed out the timer in Gold. I've also played X for a long time, although not long enough to make the timer cap out.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
I have 999:59 on my Shield game but my Switch profile says that I have been playing for eighteen hundred plus hours thus far. I manage to max the time in all of my main Pokemon games; I suppose that is considered a bit unhealthy by some though, not that I mind.

Years
I haven't even been close. Through my combined playthroughs of Sapphire I probably passed 500 hours, but unless I'm forgetting something (White/White 2?), I don't think I've even passed 100 hours on any of my games since HeartGold.

pkmin3033

I have waaaay too many games on my backlog to be spending 1000 hours on any single one...any more. Although I've never done this with a Pokemon game; it doesn't take that long to fill the dex and once that's done there isn't really anything to do in the games. It's been a long time since I passed 100 hours on a Pokemon game, never mind maxing the play time out.

Years
i hit this in my old diamond version once (before i sold it, rip).

i think, alongside the DLC releases, that it wouldn't be surprising if i maxed out my playtime in swsh. i mean, i already have like... 370ish hours already?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
For me, I don't even come close... my Heartgold game has over 400 hours clocked, though, and that's the longest. I'm pretty sure my (no longer working) Pokemon Diamond game has way more hours clocked than my HeartGold game... but I can't check since the game no longer reads the data.

Back