• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest pokemon gym leaders

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • So basically what leaders did you think have well, kind of weird designs?

What is allowed? Well, any leaders you pesonally thought had bad designs, weirdly proportioned body parts, weird parts of their design, or just look questionable as a whole.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

MILO. Baby face on a mini Hulk is all kinds of disturbing.

Also, what on earth is up with Valerie's eyes...she looks like Lillymon, only more purple.

Years
  • I like both milo and gordie, aww! Especially since milo is a very gentle person.

In my case... I dunno if there are any I outright find ugly, but I've always thought burgh had a bit of an odd face/sprite in bw haha.

Years
    • Online now
    I'm going to agree with milo. It looks like a child stuffed into an adult body.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Nobody is allowed to disrespect my boy Gordie in this thread, he can do a flip guys

The ugliest gym leader is the darkness in all our hearts.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2023
    I wouldn't say ugly or anything, but I feel like Roark and Volkner have kind of uninspired designs.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Gordie certainly comes to mind, though I wouldn't go as far as to call him "ugly." I just don't particularly enjoy his aesthetic. Perhaps visually unappealing is more of a correct way to word it.

Back