• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Does anybody know why this is happening? It's only happening in one browser (Opera 21) but I can't find a way to fix it.

I don't want to have to use another browser but if there's not a fix then I guess I will have to
Have you tried changing styles with our Style Selector and seeing if the problem goes away? If it doesn't, then unfortunately the only other solution is to change browsers I'm afraid. :/

Each browser handles CSS code differently, and there could be something in that CSS that's incompatible with how Opera handles CSS.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Have you tried changing styles with our Style Selector and seeing if the problem goes away? If it doesn't, then unfortunately the only other solution is to change browsers I'm afraid. :/

Each browser handles CSS code differently, and there could be something in that CSS that's incompatible with how Opera handles CSS.

Tried a few other styles, and it doesn't work, so it must just be Opera 21. It works with normal Opera though, so I'll use that. :p Thanks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I checked the community rules but I'm just wondering why the age restriction for users is 13 years of age?

Bigjon357

https://discord.gg/HAXrq78
Years
I would like to know how i post a blog? Ive looked for the button for making a new blog but i do not see any where or how would i do this? Please pm me the answer

Years
I would like to know how i post a blog? Ive looked for the button for making a new blog but i do not see any where or how would i do this? Please pm me the answer

I can answer for you!

Here's the requirements to be able to use blogs:
  • Become a PC staff or battle server staff
  • Achieve a total postcount of 2,000
  • Donate to a Gold Tier supporter or higher

Years
Where do I post a rom hack

As in posting your finished hacks? Those go in the Hack Studio in the ROM Hacking boards, or if it's still in production it goes in Progressive Hacks. If you need any assistance regarding the ROM Hacking board you can also contact any of the board's resident mods: karatekid552, DrFuji, hashtag or Christos.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
I find having to post 15 times very annoying if you want to start a thread I don't care about any of this blog forums crap I just want to post my rom hack so you people can play it is that so much to ask now I'm running around all these threads posting pointless cap to get 15

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I find having to post 15 times very annoying if you want to start a thread I don't care about any of this blog forums crap I just want to post my rom hack so you people can play it is that so much to ask now I'm running around all these threads posting pointless cap to get 15
15 posts is just so you can post links. And it's like that for a reason. The ROM Hack section does have all new threads undergo moderator inspection before being visible to the public btw.

Also, don't just spam posts to get a 15 post post count.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
In various sections, there are "claim threads" where you can claim Pokemon/video games/video game characters/others that I might have missed. We added the sections on the member profile for people to list their claims instead of having them all listed in a signature.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Are we not doing name changes right now?
There was a change recently where they made it so people can only request a name change during certain times. Next time everyone's allowed to change names is in January, iirc. They changed it so the admins don't have to deal with a never ending stream of name change requests and can just deal with them all at once.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
There was a change recently where they made it so people can only request a name change during certain times. Next time everyone's allowed to change names is in January, iirc. They changed it so the admins don't have to deal with a never ending stream of name change requests and can just deal with them all at once.

That sucks. Don't want to wait that long with the same name, tired of the one I'm using now. Guess I'll try to come back in January.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That sucks. Don't want to wait that long with the same name, tired of the one I'm using now. Guess I'll try to come back in January.
Or you can use an alternate account until then? :3 Unless the name you want is taken long time ago by a 0-poster of course.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
My birthday doesn't appear at the bottom of the forum board, but I have it entered in my profile :( I sent in a request via the calendar to a moderator to manually add my birthday in there. Not sure if that was what was supposed to be done? I thought birthdays were automatic.

Years
My birthday doesn't appear at the bottom of the forum board, but I have it entered in my profile :( I sent in a request via the calendar to a moderator to manually add my birthday in there. Not sure if that was what was supposed to be done? I thought birthdays were automatic.
Do you have your profile set to show your full date of birth or just the year only? Make sure you go to your User CP right here, scroll to the bottom, and make sure you have the "Display Age and Full Date of Birth" option selected. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back