• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Sword and Shield Giveaway ☆ FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Assuming I'll be playing, I'm currently favoring Scorbunny for my starter (though I can see potential in Sobble). As for my favorite Pokémon revealed so far for this Generation, I'm leaning toward Alcremie. It's adorable and its Gigantamax form is hilarious!

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • For me, i would choose Sobble, he is so adorable!
    My favorite new Pokemon from the Galar region is Alcremie.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • As for starters, I'll pick Sobble. The interviews says Sobble might be fitting for caring trainers, isn't it? I hope I can put some nice care of it... And as for my fave newly revealed 'mons outside of starters, I'll be going with Alcremie. It looks pretty cute!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I'll pick Sobble because it looks so cute <3

And I kind of really like Galarian Ponyta... but Wooloo is great too ♡

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    My starter would be sobble. Water types were always my favorite as a kid. And my favorite Galarian Pokemon so far is Sirfetch'd. Would be awesome to play Sword and Shield as I have yet to play any other games past Fire Red.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I can't decide between Grookey and Scorbunny, but probably the latter for sure. Favorite new mon? Wooloo for the winlin~

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Can't decide a starter! But I'd probably start from Scorbunny (my Chinese zodiac sign made into a Pokemon). Favourite pokemon so far is... Duraludon ^^

Ps I don't have a switch wtf am I doing

Last edited:

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • I'd probably choose Scorbunny unless we get to know the final stages, then I might change depending on what final stage I like best. Galarian Ponyta is my favourite new Pokémon, if regional forms don't count then it's Gossifleur

Years
  • I can't go on the internet on my Switch, so if I win, what do I do?
    If you can do a physical copy instead, then we'd be golden.
    But just for the heck of it, i'm choosing Grookey idk why, and my fav Pokemon thus far released is SirFetched cause he's so noble like a knight idk.

We can't do physical copies since that'll require physically going out and purchasing, packing, and shipping the product out, which adds on time and shipping fees (could be costly if our winner is from overseas). You can always take your Switch to a library, internet cafe, friend/family member's house etc that has WiFi to download your game, but that's the best we can suggest, unfortunately. ):

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    for my starter I will be picking Scorbunny
    and my favourite pokemon is Galarian Ponyta. it looks so cute
    thanks for doing a giveaway and good luck to everyone

Years
  • We can't do physical copies since that'll require physically going out and purchasing, packing, and shipping the product out, which adds on time and shipping fees (could be costly if our winner is from overseas). You can always take your Switch to a library, internet cafe, friend/family member's house etc that has WiFi to download your game, but that's the best we can suggest, unfortunately. ):

Sheep, i'll still enter. I know the perfect place to download it.

Also, i'll be out of town from November 13th-17th, just so you know because the release date is smack dab in the middle of those days. Just saying.

BTW: Do I need need Nintendo Switch Online to download? If I do, it's a no go. ): If not then i'm ENTERING!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • It's not my entry, just here to comment, Sobble and Ponyta have made a mark already. It will be interesting to see who wins this. Won't the remaining staff participate:P ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back