• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Forum Username Changes May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Forum Username Changes
    It's that time again! Username change requests are now open and will run throughout the month of May 2019. Are you interested in emulating a new identity on PC? Then please read this thread in its entirety and follow the listed rules.

Prior to requesting, remember that we highly discourage the use of multiple accounts on PokéCommunity. Thus, we ask members not create alternate accounts to "reserve" a username they don't want to risk losing to somebody else. It is best to take time to consider whether you truly want to change your username if you are worried about losing your current one.

To request a new username, please use the following form and post here:
    Old username:
    New username:
    (Any related notes, if any)

Usernames must be:
    36 characters or less
    Appropriate!

If you simply want to change the capitalization of some letter in your username, this will not count as a full username change; you may still come back and change your username for real during this month.

Note that usernames will be changed as they come in. We will not be waiting until the end of the month to change names, so make sure you are set on your new username before posting as it will be changed right when an admin sees it...

... Because you are only allowed one change via this thread. No backsies!

If you're not sure if the name you want is available, feel free to use the username checker (http://www.pokecommunity.com/usernamecheck.php) to verify.

If you wish to take over an existing username, you may do so if all of the following is true:

1) The account has not logged in for four (4) or more years;
    2) The account has made zero (0) posts;
    3) The account is not banned;
    4) You have at least 100 posts.​

* Supporters are eligible for one extra change per year, outside of the May and November sessions. Please see this thread if you wish to use an extra username change as a supporter.

At the end of May, this thread will be closed and no more requests will be taken.

And that's all. Happy requesting! Feel free to private message an Administrator if you have questions.​

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

New username: Black
    (https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=381121 There's an existing member with this name but they have 0 posts and haven't logged in since 2013 so that should make the username eligible if I'm not mistaken. If I am then I'll choose another one.)

Years
  • Old username: {redacted}
    New username: ioupain

Thank you!

EDIT: Thanks, I've redacted my old name - hope that's OK?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Old Username: Lycoris0
    New Username: Biohazard
    Unfortunately, the name Biohazard is aleady taken. While it is over 4 years inactive and has 0 posts, you do not have 100 posts so I'm afraid I'll have to decline this request for now.

Years
  • Ok, since Biohazard is taken, I want it to be BiohazardXIII

Old Username: Lycoris0
    New Username: BiohazardXIII

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Old Username: Syndrome
    New Username Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back