• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'm not particularly a big fan of Impdimp. It's alright looking, a tad peculiar. Hopefully it gets a cool evolution.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah, I agree. I'm enthusiastic to see an evolution so maybe the design will get more fully fledged out.

Though, as a Fairy in general, the whole trickster-Imp motif is definitely coming through strong, and those are exactly the characteristics I want to see from Galar's Fairy types. I mean, it's small, humanoid, has some kind of mythical powers, and in Christian folklore were often associated with 'demoted angles' or demons, which Impidimp seems to embody very well! So, while I'm still not 100% sold on the design, I think it bodes very, very well for the future of fae folk in Pokemon! n_nl

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    With the Get-Together around the corner, would anyone here be interested in a Fairy Fakemon challenge? No art required, just a vivid description. :)

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • Oh my, I'm sorry that I haven't been active for a while. And hmm, a fakemon contest sounds great, although I can't draw. Descriptions I can give though.

Impidimp. I like the typing, but it's looks leave a little to be desired. I don't reckon it will get an evolution either due to how it looks, IDK.

And I'm worried about gardevior due to the perverted people out in the world.
    Now, about the No National Dex, how do you feel about the Fairy types position in the game, what fairy type pokemon do you think will make it to galar?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    NEW FAIRY REVEALED!

Alcremie! Behold the beloved Strawberry darling!!

alcremie.png

gigantamaxalcremie.png

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Yes, I love fairies! They're beautiful, strong, magnificent, all in one!

Name: Wallace/SorveteQuente
    Fav fairies: Sylveon, Whimsicott, Togekiss, Clefable, Azumarill, Mawile, Ribombee, Tapu Bulu

NEW FAIRY REVEALED!

Alcremie! Behold the beloved Strawberry darling!!

alcremie.png

gigantamaxalcremie.png

Delicious

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Tbh that's pretty much all there is to see, lmao. A sentient cake.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You can use whatever name you want! I'll add you later today! n_n;

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    M-may i join? Im sorry if ive already posted here! I think i already have but i dont see my old response, i hope you dont mind that im asking again. Name: waifer (preferably. I dont care for my username) favorite fairy pokemon: mimikyu, mawhile, tapu lele, primarina and mega diancie and audino

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    M-may i join? Im sorry if ive already posted here! I think i already have but i dont see my old response, i hope you dont mind that im asking again. Name: waifer (preferably. I dont care for my username) favorite fairy pokemon: mimikyu, mawhile, tapu lele, primarina and mega diancie and audino
    Of course, dear. Welcome to the club! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

What do you think of the new Fairy Pokémon being revealed?

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    Of course, dear. Welcome to the club! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

What do you think of the new Fairy Pokémon being revealed?

Im sorry i dont know anything about newer pokemon. Would you mind telling me what pokemon that is?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Im sorry i dont know anything about newer pokemon. Would you mind telling me what pokemon that is?

Yup! Like Hikanearylup said, one of the new Fairies (and my personal favorite!) is Alcremie! And the other confirmed Fairy type is Impidimp, though no new official art has been released for the cutie. n_n;

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    Yup! Like Hikanearylup said, one of the new Fairies (and my personal favorite!) is Alcremie! And the other confirmed Fairy type is Impidimp, though no new official art has been released for the cutie. n_n;
    I see :) i believe ive seen alcremie before. Isnt that one the whipped cream pokemon? I think that ones super cute!!! I love whipped cream haha! I havent heard of impidimp before yet :) sounds cool! I also saw the corgi pokemon and wooloo and of course the new starters! For the new starters, my favorite is Scorbunny because i love fire types and bunnies

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Name:TheAlmightyBlaziken
    Favorite Fairies:Alcremie,Mimikyu,Kirlia,Primirina,and Mawile
    I have nothing else to say except I used a Kirlia and Mawile on my team in pokemon moon all the way through the elite four and I never evolved that Kirlia for some reason.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Name:TheAlmightyBlaziken
    Favorite Fairies:Alcremie,Mimikyu,Kirlia,Primirina,and Mawile
    I have nothing else to say except I used a Kirlia and Mawile on my team in pokemon moon all the way through the elite four and I never evolved that Kirlia for some reason.

Hey! Welcome to the club! Sadly, there's no party sprite that's been released for Alcremie, so I'm going to have to skip that one unless I find a custom artist's rendition (or just stop being lazy and make one myself rip). But regardless, I'll add you right now! n_n;

Back