• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together on Discord!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022

Get Together 14 on Discord!
    Come and hang out with your fellow PC members on Discord!

What is Discord?
    Discord is a chat client similar to IRC, where users connect to servers and chat with other users within those servers. It supports both text and voice chat. The PC server is constantly active with plenty of different channels for varied discussions.

How can I join?
    Discord has both a web-based app and downloadable app. It's up to you to choose how you want to use Discord. After that, all you need is a link to our server!

Click here to join PokeCommunity's Discord server!

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    \o/

Rid yourself of the evils of skype and join D I S C O R D.

Haha! I'd suggest using Discord alongside Skype instead of just jumping ship from the latter, as there's still a few things Discord can't do or do elegantly, though for most people Discord should be more than fine enough.

Be seeing you all in the Discord GT channel.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • I certainly will be joining! There's something that I am aware of though, Skype and Discord have their differences. And the thing is, they both have their pros and cons. Even though the Discord website does say that it's "better" than Skype, it's not... in fact they're both equal, since Skype has things like Group Video Calls which Discord does not and while Discord has some things that Skype doesn't and so fourth.

I'll always be using Skype and Discord alongside each other, since they're both handy.

Anyways, if you need to know which user I am, my ID is #9600 and my username is "Platinum Lucario", same as on the forum.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    This would probably be the second time using Discord and I still feel that I'm not used to it. I will give it a shot once again, though...

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Congratulations on the Discord. Man that sounds weird to say when out of context. Good work on the clich? villainy, etc! :p

Will be joining there to peek and chat every once in a while.

t0gekiss

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! My name on the server is t0gekiss, feel free to say hi :)

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • I've never used this windows application, but I have AndroIRC which I use time to time...
    GUYS LET'S #GET-TOGETHER! WOOOOOOOO

Years
  • Loving how there's a Discord channel entirely dedicated to this event. I'm the same name as here by the way.

Back