• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N O P E

Years
  • Is there a genre or franchise that you won't touch when writing a fic or creating/joining an RP? Why are you averse to it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Heavy medieval fantasy, apparently xD I don't know enough about it to make it realistic and it just feels like a bother to try. On the other hand, I would like to write science fiction which is arguably even harder.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Realistic drama. I'm simply not a fan of dealing with the mundanity of life unless I give it some comedic twist.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Horror has never interested me for some reason. Maybe later in life, but I've never felt the urge to watch, read or try to write anything horror.

Years
  • I honestly can't really think of anything I wouldn't be interested in at least attempting to write in some capacity, although there's certainly a hierarchy of things I'm comfortable with. I think the only thing I don't have any interest in ever attempting is erotic works.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Romance. I think I wouldn't have any trouble with it as a secondary plot, but having it as part of the main plot is a no, no.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I third horror. It terrifies me as it is, so I feel like writing it would be even worse. I do have a story that is horror... but it's more on the paranormal side, which is the only thing I can pretty much tolerate. It does depend on the degree of horror and such.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I am fine to write within any genre, in regards to fan fiction.
    As far as role play, I despise anything to do with romance so I will state that bluntly. If my declarations of disinterest revolving a romance plot is ignored and insisted upon with the other person, then I will oblige them with their romance role play in such a trolling way that they tend to leave me on seen or block me, which works out just wonderful for me. As for why I dislike romance role plays, that is because I find it extremely tedious to fake a relationship or romantic situation with someone that I have zero legitimate interest in.

Back