• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creative Writing 101 - Sign ups

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Considering how erratic my writing has been over the past couple of weeks, you might have to spank me when I fail to deliver homework in time. But since it's all for my own sake and not hurting anyone else, I can at least try 8) Sign me up, please.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I'm not signing up for the class, but I am offering assistance any way I can. Slayr I already talked to you about it a bit.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 1, 2016
I am interested. I returned to writing a few months ago, but I've found that seeing too many perspectives isn't really a problem that happens in writing.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I'll sign up too, am looking to get back into the horse of rping and stuff. Lessons look promising so far.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Signing up! :D This seems really fun. I could also use this to polish my writings that never saw the light of day. :d

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh sorry, I didn't know that it would be in a different thread :3 derpherp

Back