• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haircuts...

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
  • Haircuts are just haircuts.

I do get excited for them. My bangs grow super freaking fast, like right now I have to push them aside in order to SEE.

I need a haircut.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've been cutting my own hair since the 8th grade. I had a bad incident with some lady that cut my bangs too short the summer before I started high school (I explicitly said to cut them just below my eyebrows, not above), and refused to get anymore "professional" haircuts.

I've gotten pretty good at layering and trims, if I say so myself. :) I was good at trimming bangs too, but I've grown them out since, so that's not really relevant anymore. I've also given other people haircuts. Girls only though, I get nervous about cutting guy hair, because it seems like it requires more precision since guys usually cut it short.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I used to hate haircuts. They always looked awkward until it grew out.

But recently, my haircuts have gotten better and I've been complemented on. :D

#ironicbecauseijustgotahaircutafewhoursago

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I hate them, personally. I've been growing my hair out for a while now, and my hair is very difficult to manage, so getting my haircut would feel like lost progress. I could cry at the very thought of it :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah I hate haircuts. Absolute. Hate! M parents make me get them every 3-4 months and my dad always wants me to shave my mead but I never will. I swear that man is obsessed....Anyways haircuts are good, but I dislike them 100%!

Years
  • I don't mind haircuts, but the thought of cutting off something that I've grown for so long deters me from going there so I try to avoid those visits for as long as possible :P My mom just tells me that I have a lot of hair and I would look "younger" if I thinned it out a bit...

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I like haircuts because after its all said and done I feel better knowing that I'm caring for my hair.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I love it, whenever i get a haircut, i look smarter and head feels more cool.

Years
  • I've been telling myself since sometime in December that I need to get a haircut, but I keep putting it off since I hate actually going to get it done. I do prefer when I have longer hair though, but it's much more manageable when I keep it short.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • I think it depends on the style. I don't mind haircuts, really, although I haven't really gotten any. The most I've done is trim a bit off every once in a while.. just to keep my hair at a more manageable length. I haven't tried any styles yet, because I kind of like my hair just being around shoulder length.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • I find them stressful because I've had experiences where they haven't turned out how I wanted (and were irreparable). The fear of that happening again has stuck with me even though I've had quite a few really good haircuts since. It's a great feeling when they turn out really well, though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What's my opinion on haircuts?

They're necessary, whether you love them or hate them.

I'm pretty indifferent to haircuts. I actually go and get one maybe every four or so months? The way I style my hair, as long as its not long enough to cover my eyes, it can still be managed and look short enough.

I think I'm due for a haircut now, though.

Speaking of haircuts, I still get nervous when I get one. The feeling you have after you get a nice haircut and like the way you look is great, though.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I don't like haircuts.

I'm growing my hair so if I'm having to get it cut then... I don't want that. I have a fringe (bangs) though and I understand the necessity of having it cut fairly often otherwise I can't see!

I also really hate the awkward small talk with the hairdresser. Like... Just cut my hair.
    Though I do enjoy how much lighter your head feels if you get a lot of hair cut off!

Back