• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
But the route 21 is glithched so i think we should avoid it
I mean, there is a chance that it can trigger the disappearance of the residents in Pallet Town, however, Aethestode already stated long ago that the Part 2 will fix that problem anyways.
UIMz9ni.png

In any case, save states are a thing too, so as long as you're careful, there should be no problem at all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018
Hey can someone confirm that later rivals, gym leders, evil organisation lead admins and leader, tournament finalists, other special trainer etc will have the fakemon implemented in the hack?
I really hope this cause i feel the fakemon would feel more "real" in the world, if you also get to battle other trainers fakemon.
i get the fakemon are ment to be rare but before mentioned trainers should be able to capture rare pokemon

I would also like to know if there are any tournamants in the hack? i f******** love tournaments

Sorry for bad english

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
i've seen walkthroughs on youtube on parts after that like helping yellow and reaching the indigo league , beating the hybrid of zapdos , moltres and articuno etc. So after you finish the blaine arc is the beta really over? I've also finished the blaine arc and don't know what to do next .

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
i've seen walkthroughs on youtube on parts after that like helping yellow and reaching the indigo league , beating the hybrid of zapdos , moltres and articuno etc. So after you finish the blaine arc is the beta really over? I've also finished the blaine arc and don't know what to do next .

That is the end of Beta 13a. The walkthroughs you may have seen for further parts are for earlier betas; the reason there is less content in 13a than, say, 11, is that it has been hugely revamped and improved. :)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
ok . thanks a lot for the info ! By the way when the next beta comes will i be able to continue from my last saved game in beta 13 ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 30, 2019
Wow, Manga Red x Game Red? AMAZING

Now finally Aethestode finished Mewtwo Chapter, now just need Red saves Yellow and Giovanni x Red XD

After this Indigo League, I always wanted a league in anime style with brackets

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
No. As it was said over and over, nobody knows when will it come out.
Valezio and I are constantly posting every single update and announcement as soon as Aethestode posts them pretty much, so as soon as we know something, we'll mention it in this thread right
away.
Thanks.

Years
Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
BETA_13_275.png
BETA_13_285.png

BETA_13_348.png
BETA_13_363.png

Woah.. I went to sleep for a while thinking that Valezio would surely cover the 2nd part.. oh well, whatever. Enjoy.
BETA_13_369.png
BETA_13_385.png

BETA_13_399.png
BETA_13_409.png

I was some mere moments late as I was providing some invitation links for Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter's Discord Server.

Anyway, let's all appreciate that Lunos is here to update Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter's threads while answering any queries you may have.

Kudos to Lunos!

If there is anyone who wants to join the Discord Server, by all means, you can PM either Lunos, DarkCacos or me and we will provide you with the invitation link.

Last edited:

Memth4890

Des4890
Years
I was some mere moments late as I was providing some invitation links for Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter's Discord Server.

Anyway, let's all appreciate that Lunos is here to update Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter's threads while answering any queries you may have.

Kudos to Lunos!

If there is anyone who wants to join the Discord Server, by all means, you can PM either Lunos, DarkCacos or me and we will provide you with the invitation link.

Are updated about the game available through the discord server?

Years
Are updated about the game available through the discord server?

Nowadays, Aethestode solely uses Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter's Discord server to post updates of the Hack and as a result, they are first made available there. So that's a yes.

Now and then, there is some game content poll. Suggestions are welcome as well.

Last edited:
Years
I would have never come here.

I like this hack so much, i would have put this on no.1 on my "pokemon hacks leaderboard" if i do so.

Hay! When the next beta will come? Can you please tell me or even a prediction.

There is no set release date yet.

When there will be one, you'll be informed.

P.S. Regarding the release date of every patch - and for every hack, for what it matters - this always stands: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8805647&postcount=1

EDIT: Updates! Enjoy!

• The icon palette has been expanded.

BETA_13_420.png
BETA_13_463.png
BETA_13_469.png
BETA_13_470.png

• For those that do remember the "Lake Monster" Bonus Chapter from the previous Beta, you won't be able to catch the Swampert X involved in this chapter, however, you can find and catch Mudkip X and Marshtomp X in the same cave. (Meaning that with training, you'll eventually get to have your Swampert X.)

BETA_13_472.png
BETA_13_473.png

Last edited:
Back