• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Explorer The Return

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Well the pre-alpha is out, Good Luck with the beta...That's all I can say
Don't want to spoil anything...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I've got an idea! Why won't someone (not me, I'm doing this to Rocket's Revenge, so forget it!) make a walkthrough for this game? It'll help out a lot of people that're stuck (I had to get the game through e-mail, since the download links here are all broken for me. Some random block about sexuality. What the hell?) and you get to play the game too!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well people i'm so happy i won even the hack of the year:

Phcompanyyear.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
i'm accepting staff for this hack so if anyone has time to be staff fill this form:

hacking skills:

msn identety:

proof:

Years
well i might close this duo the less people replying here.

Seriously, that is the poorest excuse for closing your thread. Just because you get little replies doesn't mean people don't look at your hack.

But anyway, wait a little while, and make an amazing update. You might attract more views and replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yes, maybe make the game have better spelling, grammar, or add some really good (try 3-D) tiles, or maybe some new palettes.
That's why I'm saying, just make a MAJOR update... I don't mean just by releasing a beta, but show a really good event, some new tiles, palettes, or just say something that'll attract the public more. I have no idea what you can do, because the possibilities are endless. :p -_-

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Good tiles, EXCEPT for the windows in the last screen.
This could be a really good hack!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
christos you can close this duo my hack caught op a trojan and all my files of it are gone pokémon sol/luna will come soon.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Thread has been opened and moved to the Scrapbox upon Pachel's request.

=D

Back