• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plans!

Years
  • What is your plan for today, or tomorrow, or any time in the future? This is pretty much a daily thread, but feel free to enlighten us on your life plan. We could all do with a chuckle.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My plan for the rest of the day is relax and play/watch Pokemon. Tomorrow is probably largely the same thing because it's my other day off and I spent most of today out and about so rather than being productive just full on relax with maybeee doing some dishes and laundry to clean this place up a little mroe.

Years
  • tomorrow work and try to get through the day with less anxiety than today

early next month, embark on my 27-hour long flight journey (w/ a 3.5 hour layover) to australia for the first time ever!

baire

many such cases
    Years
  • over the next 3 hours: do homework, study, read, go to bed early
    over the next day: do homework, study, read, go to bed early, show up to class, try and understand what the "Frobenius theorem" is before relevant hw is due
    over the next week: do homework, study, read, go to bed early, finish summer applications, finish reading 'The Secret History' by Donna Tartt
    over the next month: all of the above and also finish reading the first two chapters of 'Arithmetic of Elliptic Curves' by Silverman

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Tomorrow: work, do my readings, discuss finances and school stuff with my parents.
    Next day: work, review, hang out with friends
    Rinse and repeat pretty much until Saturday.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • for today, just relax and wait for social security to call me back. relaxing since i did most of my homework. for tomorrow i have to go to classes and then do whatever homework i have. thursday im supposed to have a sleepover with one of my friends.

Years
  • My immediate plan is sorting out a tattoo design. The artist wants details and some gorgeous modelling shots of my arm but I can't seem to stay focused for more than two minutes.

Posting here probably isn't helping get things done!

Years
  • Polish off my monologue, send it in, watch cartoons if I can get away with it and try and fight off this feeling of inner hopelessness before I slip into catatonia and just watch the world fade away.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm coding a website today.
    I'm coding another website tomorrow.

I'm hoping to go see Us during this time frame.

Last edited:
    Back