• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Back on my Forza Horizon 4 grind, checking out the latest DLC, Fortune Island.

Years
I'm still playing Castelvania: Lord of Shadows. So far I fear that the game isn't aging well. I don't enjoy it as much as 8 years ago and some parts are really outdated and not that fun to play.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
th

TY

StarCraft II with friends, seeing who is the best among us

Somehow that may be me

Years
Disgaea 5. Trying to get my chars to have 10 mil stats, and it's going to be a time-consuming (really, what isn't in that game) but worthwhile effort.

pkmin3033

Mostly Darksiders III right now...I only started it Christmas Day and I'm already about to face Pride, the last of the Seven. I told myself I was going to pace myself with it, but I've never been very good at not playing something when all I want to do is lose myself in it.

Been playing Moonlighter on the Switch too, which is surprisingly fun and addicting, and even a little difficult at times when starting a new dungeon and being painfully underpowered so requiring lots of cautious back-and-forth until acquiring sufficient money and items to upgrade gear. I'm on the final dungeon so I will probably finish it over the next couple of days - unless it throws a curveball at me anyway, or offers postgame content - but it's been a lot of fun and I don't regret buying it.

Supposed to be playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory as well, but that can wait until I've finished Moonlighter. Priorities, etc.

TY

CS:GO with friends, losing games while dropping 50+ kills unluko

pkmin3033

Mostly God of War right now...I am pretty surprised by how enjoyable this game is, considering it's been getting universal critical acclaim which in 90% of cases means it's a bad game...certainly been the case with trash like Breath of the Wild, anyway. But I like this! Kratos is...disturbingly mellow, though. Christopher Judge was the perfect choice for his voice, and I love the Norse mythology vibe - even if I would have preffered Egyptian mythology, because Egypt is awesome and Norse is getting overdone a little right now - and...yeah, it's really, really fun. But it doesn't feel like God of War. Even when I was taking down a dragon it didn't feel like God of War. Which is both a good and bad thing...as a long time fan of the series I am VERY glad it's nothing like Ascension, but I do miss the ridiculously over-the-top scenery-chewing action of the third game. Making it a reboot in every sense was the only logical thing to do I suppose, coming off that.

Also playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, which is much better than the original game...mostly because Nokia isn't in it much. God, I hate Nokia. The cast is actually pretty good all things considered - even the silent MC has a personality for once! - and the gameplay is addicting. Plus the Digimon selection is bigger...even if I am using mostly what I used in the last game, because the best Digimon are still the same. Well, Sistermon Blanc Awakened is new, I guess. Up to Chapter 14 at the moment, will hopefully finish off over the weekend.

...and I am going to try and play Tales of Vesperia again. God help me. I actually hate this game - the plot is a directionless mess, the cast is mediocre to intolerable, and I swear the only reason people go nuts over it is because it was 360 exclusive which meant most Tales fans never got a chance to play it, because Microsoft consoles have and always will be a mostly barren wasteland when it comes to JRPGs. It's not as bad as Abyss or Hearts R, but my god it doesn't even come close to the likes of Berseria, or Symphonia, or Xillia. But it has new content, so I'll see how it is, and see if - after playing games SIGNIFICANTLY worse than it - time has softened my opinion somewhat. Doubtful. But eh.

It's already rubbed me the wrong way by having Japanese as the default language option, though. NO. STOP. I WILL NOT.

Back