• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

TY

Rainbow 6 Siege, slowly becoming a Ela main, shes so darn amazing to play as <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Getting ready to play Tales of Vesperia again!! I'm one of those people who adore this game (despite it's mess of a story especially the last third of it. The characterization and story is haywire but I love the cast and it's a really fun game to me). I've played the ps3 version so I know basically all the extra story bits and everything in the definitive edition so it's really just gonna be really nice to 1. play the game again and 2. play it where i can understand it without having to look at a translation guide the whole time!

( tho idk what member above is saying bc it was english default for me? at least it was highlighted on english so shrugs........)

the fact i can put estelle, flynn, and yuri in their fedrock outfits (without armor for the latter two) aka the first strik dvd outfits is already making me so very happy

Years
  • Golly, I'm playing so many different games I don't know where to begin. I'll just list the games that I'm actually planning on completing/the games I've sunk most time into. ^_^'

Xbox One - HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice
    PS4 - Spyro Reignited/Dark Souls 3/BloodBorne
    Switch - Hollow Knight
    Nintendo DS - Pokemon Crystal/Ultra Sun
    PC - Old School Runescape/World of Warcraft

I'm probably never going to be able to finish any of them due to my constant jumping back and forth between games though lol.

Years
  • Been playing Smash mostly. Started the 'Nsane Trilogy a little while ago also and should probably return to it soon. Also played a tiny bit of Overcooked 2 and The Sims 3 recently.

God I have such a huge backlog though :')

TY

my brain is on Bandit today so its logical i spend my day playing Rainbow 6 Siege

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • my brain is on Bandit today so its logical i spend my day playing Rainbow 6 Siege

Which platform do you play on?

Been playing a lot of fifa, but I'm debating on starting Red Dead 2 or replaying Witcher 3, I never finished Blood & Wine and I might want to go through the Death March grind for the platinum trophy.

Also been playing Soulsilver, haven't played Johto since Silver as a kid so it's a nice change!

TY

Been playing a lot of fifa, but I'm debating on starting Red Dead 2 or replaying Witcher 3, I never finished Blood & Wine and I might want to go through the Death March grind for the platinum trophy.

Also been playing Soulsilver, haven't played Johto since Silver as a kid so it's a nice change!

I play on PC almost all the time

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Yugioh Duelist of the Roses on PS2. It's such a great game and was definitely ahead of its time. Would love to see a remake at some point. Not to mention the soundtrack is amazing.

Stumpy.

[b][i][color=#330033][font="Lobster Two]The Lone P
    Years
  • Well, I'm shiny hunting on Let's Go Pikachu xD

Other than that, I really only main Hearthstone and Rocket League.

Back